Epilogue 2.

10 years later.

Y/N POV

I'm in the Kitchen getting things ready for tonight.

Jin oppa walks in and begins to help me.

The past 10 years a lot has happened.

Tae and Kookie got married and adopted twin siblings Solar and Mark.

Jin Oppa and Joonie also got married and adopter a daughter named Lisa 

Hobi got married to his beautiful wife Irene and they had 3 kids. Jackson,Hannah and JB.

Jimin also found his forever in Ailee. They had twins, Varon and Joshua.

And Yoongi and I ended up adopting two sibling Jenny and Daniel. they were 7 and 5 when we adopted them and now all of our kids are teenagers. Well all but Rosie. 

Even though a lot of time has passed and many things have changed, one thing that is still the same is our friendship.

We all still get together and have barbeques.

All of our kids are friends and go to the same school.

Tonight is one of those days where we grill some meat and have a good time.

"I got the lettuce for the wraps" Hobi's wife says.

"And I have the sauces" Jimin's wife adds.

"I'll get the vegetables and Jin oppa you get the Kimchi" I say.

"Yeah let's go before those idiots burn the meat" Jin oppa says making all of us laugh.

We spend the rest of the night joking and drinking.

These kinds of gatherings are my favorite.

We hare like a big dispositional family and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

All the wife's and Jin are sipping margaritas when Jenny and Alex come back with a cake.

I look at my eldest kids "I didn't know we had cake" I say.

At the mention of cake all the other kids run to the table.

I see Jenny looking super nervous.

Yoongi and I exchange a few looks wondering 'what's up?'

"Sweetie, is there a reason why you bought a cake?" He asks gently.

"Umm.. I didn't buy it. Alex and I made it. We wanted to tell you guys something" She tells us apprehensively.

I notice that she keeps glancing at her brother and at Jin's daughter Lisa.

She moves the cake so that It is in front of Yoongi and I and she takes the cover off.

It's a tall cake with rainbow sprinkles and on the top it says I'M GAY a heart in the middle and under it it says I'M BI.

Everything goes quiet.

I look at my kids and tenderly smile at them "So who's gay and who's bi?"

Jenny burst out in tears "I-I am gay, I-I like girls mom."

I get up and hug her.

From behind me I hear Yoongi sigh loudly "Thank GOD!"

I glare at my husband Giving him a 'what the fuck' look.

He just shrugs "Now I don't have to worry about her getting pregnant" 

I hear all of our friend chuckle and giggle at his comment.

I swear I can't with him.

"Sweetie, we love you no matter what" I tell her and kiss her cheek.

"You don't hate me?" She asks shocked.

"I could never hate you" I tell her.

She goes to her dad and hugs him. "Appa, you are not disappointed in me?" 

"Baby I could never be disappointed in you, I love you whether you like girls or guys" He hugs her and pats her back.

Lisa gets up from her seat and hugs Jenny. Once they pull back Lisa plants a kiss on Jenny's lips leaving all of us speechless once again.

Jin Oppa breaks the silence when she shoots up from his seat and yells "Are you two dating?"

Lisa and Jenny intertwine their fingers and they both nod.

Jin looks at me "We are going to mothers-in-law"

"Oh my God dad! Chill. Don't start planning our wedding" Lisa says in dismay.

"I thought you liked guys" Joonie says to his daughter.

"I'm bi" Lisa admits.

I turn to Alex who has not moved from his spot.

I walk to him and hug him. " I still love you"

He looks down at me and smiles.

He turns to his dad and asks " Are we sill cool?"

Yoongi smiles  "We were never not cool son"

Alex goes to his dad and hugs him.

"Alright! Alex and Jenny, cut the cake and feed the little ones" I say.

And my comment is welcomed with cheers.

Like I said we are a dysfunctional functional crazy family and I LOVE IT. 

                                                        THE END.