Chapter 39:

Two weeks later.

Min Yoongi POV

Once I showed Min Jee the house the next day her and Jin began to plan what furniture and decorations to get.

As well as to what each  room should look like.

I let her be.

She could decorate the place however she wanted.

As long as she was in our bed in my arms at the end of the night I was happy.

It took them a week and a half to paint the pace,furnish it and decorate it.

And I have to say she made an amazing job.

Its just like her place warm and homie.

But she also incorporated things I like and  colors.

As soon as the house was done we all moved in.

And to celebrate she decided to have a family dinner.

I honestly don't know what she called it a family dinner they only person that would qualify as family is Jin.

I don't know about the other losers she invited.

But they were really happy and touched that she considered them family and invited them.

So here we are all the guys are 'helping' grill the meat while Alex runs around with Tae's dog Yontan  and Namjoon's dog Monnie.

"Yah! you guys better pick up after your dogs shit" I say to Tae and Namjoon.

They both nod. "Don't worry Hyung" Tae says.

"So have you figured out on how to ask her to marry you?" Hoseok asks.

I look inside the house to make sure that Min Jee and Jin are still in the Kitchen when we talk about this.

"No, I haven't really figured out what to do" I say.

"How about a romantic dinner by the beach?" Jimin says.

"Nah...too cliche" I say.

"You said she like picnics. How about a private romantic picnic at the botanical garden. You get some fairy lights and then propose" Tae says.

Pausing for a minute I look at him in awe.

"I-I think that a really great Idea" I say and smile at them.

"Now is just a matter of when will this go down" Namjoon says.

"Who would have thought Yoongi hyung would be talking to us about proposing and weddings" Hoseok says laughing.

And we all join him.

Yeah who would have thought.

"Okay, the meat is ready" Jungkook announces.

They guys begin to make their way to the table.

"Alex time to eat" I yell.

"Ill get Min Jee And Jin" I tell them making my way inside.

As I get close to the kitchen I overhear the conversation Min Jee and Jin are having and I fell my chest tightening  at what they are discussing. 

Maybe I was wrong.

FUCK!