Chapter 44:

Min Yoongi POV

We are officially Husband and wife.

With the help of Jin and the guys I pulled it off.

It really takes an army to plan a wedding but when you are as determined as I was and have the group of friends that I have nothing is impossible.

I take my wife's hand as we walk to our reception.

One thing she made very clear is that she didn't want anything fancy.

She just wanted to share this day with our friends and family, some of my employees and a few business partners we got along with very well.

Walking to our reception area I hear her gasp.

I wrap my arms around her "Is this what you wanted it?" 

"Oh My God! This-this is everything I wanted and MORE! H-how did you...?" She trails off.

I chuckle at her reaction "Jin helped and told me all the things you would want and like"

"Gosh I freaking love him" She says as she looks around. "I freaking love this, I love you"

I see her eyes swell with tears and I feel damn proud to have pulled this off.

She walk further ahead of me and I notice the back of her dress.

Damn It! I am already having trouble controlling myself and now that I see the back of the dress.... I'm in trouble.

"Mrs.Min" I grunt

Looking over her shoulder she smirks at my reaction. That little vixen knew what seeing her in that kind of dress would do to me.

"Mr.Min behave, we guests to greet" She says playfully. 

Walking to her I press my chest against her  back. 

"Can't we just ditch this and go to our hotel room" I say.

She giggles "Mr. Min after all the hard work you put into this, you just want to ditch. No way, Plus I want our wedding pictures to be all over the walls of our home" 

Taking my hand she drags me to where our pictures will be taken.

We take pictures with our guests and friends.

Seeing my wife laugh and having a good time is everything to me.

"You look love-struck" Namjoon mocks.

"Have you seen her, how could I not be" I say smiling.

"It's so good to see you this happy Hyung" Jimin says.

"Thanks guys" I tell them.

We make our way to the reception.