[Name]

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

I started exiting the building along with Yesung, Shindong and Leeteuk.

"That was a great show! I'm glad you came!" Leeteuk said, smiling at us. It wasn't a big favour, since it was fun to appear on variety shows like this.

"We are too." Yesung said, ruffling Leeteuk's hair. Just because he was the MC, doesn't mean he isn't a part of Super Junior. "Hey, is that [name]?"

I turned my line of sight to see the young woman, presumably tired, walking across the street. "I'll catch up with you." Heechul said, leaving the three shortly after.

"Should we wait?" Leeteuk asked, receiving a shake of the head from Shindong.

"He can look after himself."

[Your point of view]

"Hey! [Name] wasn't it?" Heechul spoke.

Kim Heechul, member of Super Junior. His curly black hair and soft smile seemed to just melt my heart. I can't say that I knew much about the group, or the man in front of me. But the way he so nonchalantly approached me seemed to make me question his thought process. Why did he want to talk to me?

"Yes. It's nice to meet you Heechul-ssi." I spoke, trying to come off as respectful. He chuckled. Why did he chuckle?

"Just call me Heechul." This man was so smooth, just as I'd expected. "Do you like tteokbokki?" As I followed his line of sight over my shoulder, I spotted a small stand, selling the item he just mentioned. I gave him a confused look as I nodded. A smirk rose to his face. He tugged on my wrist pulling me to the stand, asking the man for two portions. He took my hand, placing the wooden stick into my palm and closing my fingers around it.

"Thank you." I said, smiling at him. I think he was flirting with me...

"Your voice, during the show, it was amazing." Yes. He was definitely flirting with me.

"That's quite the compliment coming from someone like you..." Throwing the compliment back at him.

We sat on a bench, continuing to talk. Continuously showering witty humour at me, I seemed to panic for a response. Yet I felt more relaxed than ever. Whenever he leaned his face closer to mine, I felt my face on fire, his breath fanning those flames. He seemed to laugh at my awful puns and jokes, but why should I mind? Heechul, an idol, everything I wanted to be, was sat in front of me now as we entertained each other. 2 hours went by in 15 minutes; our perspective of time was completely different to the rest of the world.

- The honourific ssi is used when taking to someone you have just met, and know little about.

- Tteokbokki is a spicy rice cake, also known as teokbokki, ddeokbokki, or topokki.