Rebirth

She updated!?
Yep! My apologies for the wait. I began college a few months ago, and UCAS, university, tests... my academics are taking over my life. BUT! Nothing seems to be calming down... Still, I want to give you guys something, so here is a new chapter! I probably won't be update for a while (unless procrastination occurs...) please enjoy this!

~~~

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

Tears were stinging my eyes, unable to comprehend what I was told.

"My parents said they were there." I looked up at him, though he couldn't bare to face me, his eyes flat at the ground blinking uncontrollably. "They were in the car that hit Lee Heechul. My mum was pregnant at the time, so they took him to the same hospital - where he died." Heechul chuckled a little, confusing me. "The brave man who tried to save Misun, I was named after him." I brought myself forward, my arms enveloping him and his sniffles silenced.

"You are brave too. That's why I'll help you. To serve justice to Chiyeul." I promised, which turned him to face me, his skin pale but cheeks chilled red. Pulling his large, numb hand I could barely differentiate from the raw air, I brought my pinkie finger towards his, intertwining it.

Would I have believed Heechul's words if it weren't for the distressing sight I saw as his story was told? Maybe, maybe not - that didn't matter now. I was determined to try harder, every conscious moment dedicated to embodying Misun's spirit. If Chiyeul did what he'd done, arson, murder, then that was to be paid for.

I thought back to my dream, wondering if it was a point of view from this Misun's perspective; I wondered if it was just a visage from a previous life.

***

I was told my face wouldn't be shown, in case the Misun casted looked completely different to the one being portrayed.

I walked the best I could in my heels, every fibre of my cells concentrating on this - nothing could seem out of place. My arms swayed in the same deceptive manner hers did. My heels clicked to the same rhythm hers did. My hair floated momentarily with every step, defying the gravity pulling it down, just like hers. I took my seat at the piano,

and let the act begin.

***

"SM has revealed a new music video will be released by Super Junior, along with a drama version! The music video has generously been co-produced by Chiyeul himself - though he knows limited detail.

"This is all a publicity stunt to promote Jung Chiyeul's new film: MY SUN. Shortly before the music video is released a grand party will be hosted, welcoming the staff from SM entertainment, the press, and the production team along with the cast.

"Teasers of the music video are out; the full version will be released in two weeks time."

Okay. So I have GOT TO STOP FINISHING CHAPTERS AND NOT PUBLISHING THEM.
Apologies for the wait guys. I left you at quite the climax didn't I? I do hope you guys can forgive me! >_<
I know this one was short, so I'll have a new chapter up in a fortnight, so hang in until then!