Mini-stories

Please enjoy this short chapter! These short stories contain events that have happened at some point during the last few chapters.

"You're pretty good at this game." Heechul spoke, hiding his tone of amazement under one of nonchalance.

"[Name] has spent countless hours on this game." Nari said before bringing up my play time.

"2,696 hours?!" Heechul said, looking at me with wide eyes.

"That's nothing you should see her Maple Story-"

"Why don't we go somewhere else?" I stood up, not caring about the red crosses filling my screen. Heechul could never know my addiction.

- Chapter #6, 'Hey!'

***

"You expected me to buy that dress, didn't you?"

"Although it would have been a chivalrous act, I would have made you return it immediately." I said, looking away from him. Not because of embarrassment from him holding my hand (all of it anyway), but because my attention was drawn to another couple.

"I can't accept this." Nari said, her palms facing a certain angel in front of her.

"I insist." Leeteuk said, giving her the bag. Nari immediately stormed into the shop, eager to return her gift. "I still have the receipt." He said, waving it in front of her.

And thus, Nari's super effective tackle technique ensued.

- Chapter #7, Super Junior

***

"He's buying her taekbokki?" Shindong asked, confused by Heechul's decision.

"But street food is always fun to have, and it's so romantic!" Yesung said, peeking his head out from one of the walls.

"You're weird." Shindong simply remarked. The two exchanged more lines to each other until.... Ring ring!