Super Junior

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

Black suits...?

"Your wardrobe should be ready." A woman said, busily and rather stressed.

"Oh! Did you know SM sends a bunch of new managers to work with Super Junior?" I shook my head. "If you can handle Super Junior, you can handle anything!" Nari had been telling me these fun little facts ever since we met Super Junior at the game room. 'They debuted in 2005.' 'Kyuhyun is terrible at cooking.' 'Heechul almost killed Yesung's turtle, accidentally kicking him when he was in a rush.' I think that last one managed to force a giggle...

"And they've arrived! You're early." Heechul said as he approached us. I looked over to the woman from earlier, nodding my head to her with a questioning look. "She's in charge of our wardrobe. We were picking outfits for our music video."

"Right..."

"This is Miss [Name] and Miss Nari. Please treat them well." Leeteuk said, gesturing to us respectively.

I was a little sceptical as to why we'd been invited during a business trip, but soon the group looked for clothes that were... more of an ordinary style.

Approaching me, Heechul showed me two different outfits. A floral jacket, similar to what he wore when we first met, and a black sweater with red accents.

"Don't you already have that jacket?"

"No, I borrowed it from Ryeowook. Sangmin has a similar sweater, but he doesn't even let us borrow it." As soon as he said that, Sangin walked by and ruffled his hair. I pointed to the sweater immediately. To my surprise, Heechul then went and picked up a dress.

"As beautifully feminine as you are, I don't think that look, for men anyway, is trending. Unless you want to become Heemi." Heechul laughed hysterically whilst I was confused

He passed the dress into my hands. "Try it on."

I began looking at the rough fabric attached to the fabric, feeling the small etch of plastic connected the small piece of card. "Nope. No way." Heechul's expression didn't change. "It's 288,000 won. For a piece of fabric. Nicely cut fabric..." I had to admit, the mauve texture was so smooth. And the design was so simplistic, yet so elegant. Clearly a designer brand, but no way was I getting this when you could get decent clothes for 20,000 won on Gmarket.

He began pushing me in the direction of the changing room, a big grin on his face. "Just try it on." He softly appealed in my ear from behind my shoulder. A burning sensation returned to my face, wear his breath tickled my cheek.

"Okay! Okay!" I walked over, closing the door behind me and tried on the dress. "Well, at least it fits..." I commented. I turned myself around, looking for some excuse as to why I couldn't get the dress. Nothing. "Why does he have to have such a great eye?"

"I know! It amazes myself." The reiteration told me that he could hear me. 'I should probably shut up now.' I felt that burning sensation on my cheeks revive. Did I just accidentally compliment him? Well his ego (a personality trait I learned from Nari) will be high for the rest of the day...

"Is it true you've never commented negatively on your appearance?"

"Why would I?" He had a point. When he looked so gorgeous... (Back to the dress!) I kept looking at myself in the mirror. It suited my figure perfectly, and it was a good colour. Stepping out caused Heechul's beaming face. "You look stunning."

I must have had absence on my face, because his hands enveloped my shoulders. "Is something wrong?" It must have been the feeling of flattery. Or something hidden behind that. Familiarity? I shook my head and gave a quaint smile.

I turned back around and took the dress off. We walked out of the shop before he said something. "Wait right here." So I did, looking over the small fountain. Small bronze coins seemed to encompass the bottom of the sight. The crystalline water was exquisitely meandering down the silver bulges of the sculpture.

Heechul arrived back. He used on of his free hands to take my hand lead me towards where the rest of the group was.

- "Oh! Did you know SM sends a bunch of new managers to work with Super Junior? If you can handle Super Junior, you can handle anything!" Kyuhyun said this during an interview with the rest of the group on Radio Star.
- "They debuted in 2005." I'm sure you already know, but this is true! XD
- "Kyuhyun is terrible at cooking. Heechul almost killed Yesung's turtle, accidentally kicking him when he was in a rush." These facts may be true (gathered from internet sources).
- Heechul really made an alter ego of himself called Heemi! She can be seen in an episode of Knowing Brother (23).
- 288,000 South Korean won is around £200, or $270.
- 20,000 won is about £15 or $20.
- Gmarket is an online shopping store mainly used in South Korea.
- Yes, I am British.