Snow

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

Everyone stood around the building, silent. Why did they bring us here? Why? Of all the places, here...?

"It may not be something your used to, but renovations have taken place." Marble flooring pattered under our footsteps. Beams of one cracked limestone stretched to the high above ceiling, leading eye gazes to meet at the magnificent chandelier. A grand staircase stretched to a portrait in the centre of the room, decorated with golden frames. It was like a dark fairytale. This wasn't the issue.

"But-"

"Scared of ghosts?" I mocked, receiving a chuckle back from Shindong. I felt a shiver shock my bones as soon as I mentioned the term ghosts. It was probably nothing...

"Why is everyone so worried?" Kyuhyun asked apathetically. I asked him to follow me, up the staircase as the rest of the group looked on.

"This is where Jong Misun died." Misun's portrait caught alight. I stepped back in shock. I just stared at the image, my eyes wide with fright. My hands were in front of my face, as if to shield myself from the heat, the melting paint fumes, the harsh light.

Kyuhyun gripped my arm, feeling my foot about to drop. Had I lost my composure that much? "It's okay..." he hushed. He turned me around and we began walking down, his arm around my shoulder the entire time. I jumped at the group of people, carrying extinguishers to the scene. It was an obnoxious oxymoron to my interminable steps.

Pyrophobia. I'm not sure how, or when it occurred, but it started long before I joined Super Junior. As far as I know or am concerned, I've had it since I was born. Most of the members already knew how I would react. I'm thankful for their patience.

"Are you okay?" Donghae asked. As they'd expected, I gave a small nod.

Kangin gave a push to my head, teasingly. "Don't worry us like that..." I gave a small to my members, feeling my heart no longer wanting to go through cardiac arrest. If only I could have acted like Lee Heechul, myself in the dream.

"We won't be back here for a few weeks. Not until the mess is cleared up, but more importantly, until the cause of the fire is identified." Pd said, clear irritation being masked.

We stepped outside, getting a breath of fresh air. Crack! I looked to to see a snow globe under my feet. Carefully, I picked it up, minding my fingers on the yellow tinted, broken glass. Everything was shattered; even the stand dropped gold. The only thing preserved were the two waltzing in the centre. I twisted a key, and a gentle, yet ominous piano tune began playing. It felt so familiar, as if I had heard it before, but I couldn't picture where.

"What's the matter?" Eunhyuk asked me, being to step towards me. I held the item behind me. I would have to ask one of the Kims to keep a hold of it for the car journey back.

"A beautiful place for a beautiful woman to rest. It seems willed."