ANNOUNCEMENT/UPDATE

I am really sorry guys.

This is a story I've been writing for a year and a half, a creation on a whim one uneventful Christmas holiday as I discovered who my ultimate bias was in the wide world of k-pop (I mean, now it's Jae Park from Day6, so Heenim isn't my UB anymore), Super Junior being a part in my growth of a larger appreciation for all of Korean music.

.

.

.

I'm discontinuing Pyrophobia, for multiple reasons.

1. Tl:dr? Summary: I've lost interest in Kpop culture.

Like I said, I appreciate Korean music, but now I can't feel the same way for the faces of the artists. Not because of Seungri (since he always seemed to fade into the background of BigBang for me), but more about Jung Joon Young. His music really spoke to me, and after everything we've learned, I can't admire him. I will still listen to the music and bop to it, even Drug Restaurant, but I don't know whether I can commit to it as much as I used to. I'll continue to give BTS, Day6, The Rose, 10cm, and especially SuJu my support, but it won't nearly be as passionate as it once was. Maybe I'm just using him as a way to avoid saying I've moved away from k-pop, but honestly, I cycled out of Kpop so quickly. That only happens when I feel personally attached to something. Whether I'll grow interest in it again is another issue. (Sorry for the long rant!)

2. I have other projects I want to work on! I've started up a tumblr called BlankedWriting, which will stay updated. My Quotev is also still really active too (blankwriting). 

Which brings me onto my next point!

3. I want to improve my writing before taking on big writing projects. I have another large writing project I want to make as professionally as I can. It's called Ordinateur, and it'll be pretty wacky. Before I can do that, I'll be using my tumblr and Quotev to improve bit by bit.

4. Tl;dr? Summary: I don't feel comfortable writing about real people.

On my tumblr, you'll see I'm focusing on anime. There's a reason for that. I do not wish to write about real people. They have real lives, and I don't feel it's right to project these sorts of fantasies on them and externalise them. As innocent and pure as they are, it no longer sits right with me. Even when I started, there was a twinge of guilt I pushed to the back of my mind. This is no where near as bad as what already exists on the internet, but comparisons shouldn't be excuses. If Heechul translated and read my work, I wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable, as if I'm furthering the fan's infatuated and idealised image of him. I see Heechul as an honest man, who accepts his own flaws and always tries to improve, and IS NOT PERFECT. It's why he was my ultimate bias.

If you continue to write about real people, that's fine, I won't judge anyone. Please don't judge me for what my moral compass tells me. (And it is perfectly normal if you internally fantasise about these things, everyone does it, even me)

5. Heechul was my ultimate bias.

Now it is Jae.

But my true husband... is in fact,

Doppo Kunikida

Doppo Kunikida.

(I mean. I don't see myself picking this back up. But who knows what the future holds.)

If you want an ending to this story, watch Om Shanti Om for yourself and imagine Shah Ruhk Khan's already perfect face as Heechul. It is such a good film, I began a book based off of the plot.

So there's that. If you're reading this and wonder why this story ends in the middle o-