Jung Chiyeul

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

DISCLAIMER: Right now, if I haven't emphasised it enough, this story is the work of fiction. The storyline is not based on real life. I can assure you, Heechul has had a more fortunate life then the one I'm writing here. Anyone called 'Jung Chi-yeul', may not be the way I've described here, and I can assure you his faceclaim, Min Kyung-hoon, is a (figurative) cinnamon bun (that can be very perverted at times).

Thank you.

It has been about 3 weeks, so we made our way back to the set.

"Hey! Heechul. I left my phone in the dressing room. Would you mind getting it?" Donghae requested. I nodded, understanding my he asked me. The dressing room was in a completely different, dilapidated building detached from this exquisite one. A foreign tourist wouldn't even be able to tell this was the same property. It's only because of a tragedy that most Koreans know this place well. Since the choreography would be shot, and I don't appear until the 3rd verse, I was the best candidate to leave the set for a few minutes. All of the staff seemed unusually busy.

I stood up from my chair, straightening my ruffled shirt slightly before making my way up the stairs to the styling room. Nobody seemed to be around, those backstage all deserting the area to go to the scene. Quickly, I found Donghae's phone and started speed walking back. This dusty old place was not somewhere I wanted to stay; it gave a bad aura.

"YOU NEED TO TELL THEM!" I was caught breathless as a figure clouded my vision, appearing directly in front of me. She turned around, revealing [Name]'s distraught expression. Her eyes were glossed, blinking hysterically.

"I'm an idol, actor, presenter, producer; people love me!" That voice, I turned around to reveal Jung Chiyeul, a bigger star than myself. He'd taken interest in almost every aspect of the entertainment industry. He was an unbelievable man. However, this was a side to him I'd never seen. So many emotions seemed to run across his face, but anger was heavily etched into my conscience. "If my company finds out about this, they'll ruin me. My contract never allowed this."

"I only found out about your contract after we were married! If they can't accept this, then you can find a new company! I love you too much to divorce you. Surely you understand."

"I understand, but what if I can't?" He gripped her shoulders, literally attempting to shake sense into her. His tone went to soft and breathy. "Can't we just keep this a secret?"

"The public will find out eventually. Chiyeul. I'm pregnant." Her voice was higher than any high note she'd performed, desperate and troubled. The expectation was for him to at least walk out the door of disbelief.

Were they really married?

"Darling..." his face looked down before rising up. "Misun, that's wonderful." He concurred, a grin to match his upbeat voice. Misun walked through me to leap into a hug with him, her face filled with bliss.

But when I turned around, saw a vent. A pair of eyes, tears, that were reflected by the small hanging lightbulb, flowed down the cheeks, spotted after my first few steps. He had a rather feminine face with large eyes and... he looked just like me. How was that possible?

"Heechul?" I turned to look at the door. #!$%? (one of the Kims) looked at me flatly, asking me to come back. I must have taken longer than I'd thought.

I returned back to the studio, just before the camera began to start the 3rd verse.

***

I placed the snow globe in a box before leaving it in a locked compartment of my desk drawer. I requested a Kim take the object and keep a hold of it until I arrived home the first time we visited the set.

I left my bedroom, going to the lounge were Leeteuk, Euhyuk and Ryeowook were. Flicking the channel, the three other members seemed to be surprised with my selection. "Since when did you watch the news?"

"Were Chiyeul and Misun ever married?" I asked, receiving puzzled glances.

"Nope. Nothing online about a marriage. Chiyeul was never married, since his company doesn't allow it. Where did you hear it?" Eunhyuk swiftly put his phone away after the elaboration. I simply shrugged.

"Now, we have an interview with a special guest. Please welcome, Jung Chiyeul!" Chiyeul entered, waving towards the live studio audience. Speak of the devil. {Cause girl you're the devil!} Instead of the clean, well polished man I saw earlier, this Chiyeul had begun to develop some wrinkles. How old was he - around 60? "Now that you've switched companies, how do you feel?"

"Well, that is a tricky question, I feel as though I could say many things..." I say up at the exposition. "But, I'd like to say that I'm relieved to finally share my full grief for actress Misun."

"But she died 35 years ago."

"Well, I've never admitted this to the public, anyone actually, but we were married for just under a year." That scene I saw at the dressing room... was it...?

"Heechul..." I turned my gaze towards Eunhyuk, who seemed to stare at the television with a slightly concerned look. Ryeowook just seemed bewildered while he looked at the screen. Leeteuk however, looked directly at me. "How did you know that?"

All I could do, was hope they understood. "Ghosts...?"

- The Kims are a nickname Heechul gave to his stylists. I blurred the names out as whenever they appear on camera, their faces are blurred. They seem like sweet people.
- Why is Leeteuk in every scene? I feel like I know him 2nd best out of the entire group. Kyuhyun is my bias wrecker though. I'm sure you can guess who I know the best, and who my bias is. ;)
- I decided Misun died at age 27, and Chiyeul was 26 at the time, meaning he is 61 in the present day!