Hey!

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

Nari still seemed to have been buzzing since yesterday evening.

"Are you going to text him?" She asked, curious as to when I would work up the nerve to try and talk to him.

"Not yet..." Desperately I wanted to think of a way to change the conversation. It wasn't that I didn't want to spend time with Heechul (who wouldn't?), but I still felt an air of awkwardness. It felt as though we couldn't see each other. I knew idols were still ordinary people who had been given fame through hard work, but there still felt like a social class difference.

We entered the game room. We'd usually spend time here whenever we felt too stressed or excited. It always calmed our adrenaline levels. Right now, I felt both. I sat down at one of the computers, scanned my card against the computer. Availability to play video games at our apartment was there, but the atmosphere in a game room was so relaxed. I loaded up a game called 'Osu!', this addictive rhythm game that just I could never turn away from; the second I would I'd lose.

'300, 300, 300, excellent! 300...'

"[NAME]!" In an instant my screen was covered in Xs. Despite my annoyance, I kept my cool.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO REPLAY THAT LEVEL?!" Nari burst out laughing, causing me bite my lip and laugh. She pointed in a direction towards the doorway, from which we were only metres away. A head of ginger hair (obviously bleached), another with straight grey hair; a relatively shorter man with black hair covering his eyes. But the one who stood out to me the most was the man with wavy, black hair, the completely natural look, short that suited him perfectly. There stood Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae and Yesung whispering something between them. Once Heechul nodded, they approached me.

Leeteuk was the first to talk. "You look prettier up close!" They went on to introduce themselves one by one. 'As if they need to introduce us!' I could hear Nari already screaming through my thoughts.

"It's nice to meet you. But, what are you doing here? I'm sure you have your own computers and consoles?"

"Well, something happened to Heechul a few hours ago, so we thought we'd cheer him up. The atmosphere is so nice!"

"That's what we say!" Nari said, smiling widely at Leeteuk. "You're all so much more handsome than off camera." Leeteuk felt charmed, sitting down next to Nari. Like a seesaw, I was pulled up by Heechul. The three seemed to be smiling at the two- and realisation hit me. And I was so close to getting an SS score...

I was pulled over to another corner of the room, and from my perspective, Nari didn't seem to care where I'd disappeared to. But like Nari, Heechul had forgotten about Donghae and Yesung.

"What happened?" Concerns filled my gaze.

"A fire broke out at our set..." Heechul said. He was honest, not hiding anything; I liked that.

"I see..."

"But, the group is going shopping tomorrow. You and Nari can come." And of course, I couldn't miss this.

LeeNa is sailing!