Pyrogenous

Based off of Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.

Warning: The following chapter is a dark one indeed. Know that the following events are not based on true story, and any parallels are mere coincidence. If you do not want to read about such misery, skip this page.

~~~

I couldn't keep this secret from her any longer. That's why I took her to the set.

I felt like I was going insane. Through her confusion, I beckoned her to listen to the tale of this place.

That same image... With those same two ghosts.

"We will recreate our marriage here! In my next music video!" Chiyeul said to Misun, ecstatic electric in her sparkling eyes. "Imagine it, a portrait of us both on that wall there." 'Instead a shrine for the now deceased Misun' "A fountain of wine in the centre. A great chandelier of candles! With elegant ballroom dancing."

"Yes! Yes! I love you so much!" An unbreakable hug formed, stronger than any blood pact. "Thank you Chiyeul."

He pulled away. "But... there's one small issue." He lit a cigarette and place it in his mouth, snapping his lighter closed and placing it in his pocket. After a large smoke cloud huffed out of his mouth, he spoke again. "My company cannot allow me to be a married man..."

"Can't you renew your contract?" All Chiyeul did was chuckle, more smoke enveloping him.

"Afraid not." You could see the moment Misun's heart drop.

"Then h-"

"We won't."

"Bu-"

"You can imagine it all with your dear child."

"Our child. Our girl."

"Your child. I want nothing to do with it." As her tears began to well up as she sniffled. She sniffed the air.

"Have you been drinking?"

Chiyeul chuckled again. This time filled with intent, anger, and elation. "I must have shouldn't I. With what I'm about to do." No expression could describe the depressed and despaired image that was Misun in this moment.

Chiyeul dropped his cigarette into the gasoline covered floor.

I led [Name] outside to tell her how about the final events that would unfold.

"HELP! HELP!" Muffled screams escaped the cracked window of the venue of Misun's execution. "HEECHUL!"

Lee Heechul just so happened to be wandering outside, staring at the unfathomable picture being drawn out. He grabbed a stone, the largest he could find, before being left a bloody mess in front of the door by Chiyeul's bodyguard. Desperately, he grabbed the nearest potted plant and tapped it on the glass. Stumbling back, he gazed at Misun's final sobbing smile.

"Thank you..."

Heechul stepped back, so far back into the road. Into a car that hit his ribs.