one

Seokjin sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. He tried to find job in some local supermarkets and all but it was a failed attempt. His gaze was set on the papers laid in front of him. Electric, phone , wifi and also the payment for his house. So many fucking bill and yet his wallet was empty. He looked around the house finding the ramen cups scattered around his room and soda can here and there. The smell wasn't so pleasant either. It smells like freaking rotten foods. What did i do in my past life to deserve this bullshit?

The sound of a loud knocking interrupting his dramatic thoughts. He opened the door finding the owner of this house with a red face. "You promise to give me the money by this month! Where is it?!" Seokjin grinned scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "N-next week! I promise!" The middle aged woman spat on the ground before glaring at him. "Tomorrow. You're out of this house." Seokjin was left dumbfounded. He froze at the doorstep. Mind in a haze. He sighed for a thousand times today shutting the door before slumping himself on the over worn sofa. Without him knowing it, warm tears falls from his eyes soon the silent tears broke into a loud sobs. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He was jobless and to top all of that homeless now? What a useless shit he thought to himself.

Only one person could help right now. Jimin. He felt bad for calling him for help. Imagine how uncomfortable it is to have another people around when you live with your boyfriend and was sexually active. Seokjin almost face palm when he replay the incident of him walking into Jimin banging Namjoon against the kitchen counter the other day.

JM Sj

Hello hyung?

Jimin-ah ~ I really needs help right now

Sure hyung. What's that?

I'm gonna be homeless tomorrow. U-urm so l-like c-can I urm

Jimin on the other side chuckled and gazed over his sleeping boyfriend.

No need to be so awkward hyung. Sure you may come here.

Oh my gawd! Thank you Jimin-ah!

It's nothing hyungie

Seokjin let out a loud sigh of relief closing his eyes for a good few seconds before going inside his room to pack up.

............

He shyly stepped in Jimin's household to be greeted by the grinning Namjoon in his pajama. "Hello hyungie! Welcome home~" Namjoon was a good guy. He really was. He always did give Seokjin some moral support or simply just cheer him up with some good philosophy shits which make him wanna kick him but still, Namjoon tried his best. Seokjin flashed a smile before setting himself next to Namjoon on the sofa.

"I told you to take a shower Joonie" Jimin spoke up ruffling Namjoon's hair gently. Namjoon sheepishly smiled "I'm lazy~" Jimin chuckled before taking out the foods the bought on the way home on the table. "Hyung!" Namjoon suddenly beamed. "Yeah?" Namjoon took a piece of paper from his pocket . "I have a friend of mine that really needs a worker. I-i don't think y-you did agree b-but why not try" Namjoon handed him the paper and quickly hide behind Jimin when hew saw Seokjin's eyes widening.

"WHAT THE FREAKING UNHOLY SHITS IS THIS?!!"