twenty one

seokjin jolted up a bit when a hand was pressed on his thigh, gripping it in a soft hold. looking up inbetween his wet bangs that was now matted against his forehead, seokjin gulped down when he saw the male. "w-what are you..." his voice was cut down by jungkook who put his pointer finger on his lips, shutting him down with just one move.

"the wall is thin, I can hear your sobs" seokjin lowered his head in embarrassment, muttering stray of curses underneath his breath. his eyes widened when his chin was taken by jungkook to force another eye contact with the male. "Does it hurt that much?" Seokjin froze, his breath started to became shaky with hands balled into a fist. his lips parted to answer, but voice seeming to be caught on his throat. a weak nod was given and to  his surprise a smile was now adorning jungkook's face.

"Let me clean you up?" his tone was gentle, nothing sounds like demand or low growl that usually present in his tone. seokjin nodded before he let the male to help him to stand up with his wobbling legs. a squeak left his lips when he was now lifted up by jungkook who kept a grin on his face.

"I can walk..."

"sure you can, but I don't want you to do so"

seokjin clicked his tongue, trying to shrug the thought clouding his mind fully. his nose caught a soapy scent so he opened his eyes to met with the tub that were slowly getting it's color; bubbles making sure his body was covered from view.

A grin appeared on seokjin's face before he giggled, lifting his hand up to pop the floating bubbles. "you like bubbles?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the floor next to the tub. The other male nodded, looking at jungkook with his huge grin before he goes back to poke the bubbles.

adorable..  

"play with it while i clean you up,then" without waiting for the other's answer, Jungkook squish a good amount of rose flavoured shampoo before applying it on Seokjin's hair. his fingers work on to massage the scalp, spreading the shampoo equally on his hair.

"hmm...it feels good" Seokjin mumbled, eyes fluttering close before be lean in Jungkook's touch, feeling his stress to leave his body slowly. the younger male simply chuckled, still massaging his hair gently. letting Jungkook to take care if him, he took a side glance towards the male.

you shouldn't do this....jungkook shouldn't because Seokjin was feeling the pressure. he needed to fully erase the hidden feelings he had for him and this definitely is not helping at all. but Seokjin sighed , sinking himself further down and closed his eyes... Jungkook's call was slowly fading, so does the other sound around him.

jungkook took a peek, spotting the male who was now asleep in the tub filled with bubbles. washing Seokjin's hair, he drained the water inside the tub, before cleaning the bubbles attached to Seokjin's body and wept the access water. jungkook picked the male up into his arms once again. he smiled once the sleeping male unconsciously snuggled up to the warmth of his bare chest. putting him on the bed, he pulled the duvet up. turning around to left the room, his wrist was caught in a soft grasp,

"stay....please"

Sorry if there's grammar error is smtg..I write this shit in 20 minutes and published it right after amdnxnc