four

Jungkook cursed in his mind as his eyes was locked with the sight of Seokjin's ass facing his way as the other bend down to vacuum under the sofa. Jungkook gritted his teeth when his maid started to wiggle it abit trying to adjust with the new position

For the sake of sanity. Please have mercy on me

"Fuck this!" Seokjin yelled out as the vacuum keep on bumping the sofa's leg.

"You're not allowed to curse in this household"

"Aaaaah!" Seokjin shouted stumbling backwards. "Yah! You scared me idiot!" Jungkook raised a brow before taking a step closer and in each step Jungkook make the other stepped away until he tripped on the sofa resulting him to lay down flat with his lower body to be out of the sofa. Jungkook hovered over him staring deeply into those big deer eyes.
"What did you just call me?" Seokjin gulped feeling a sudden warmness creeping up to his face. "I-idiot" Jungkook leaned down closer till their nose was brushing against each other. "Should you call your master that?" His voice dropping with every words he took.
"N-no master" Jungkook smirked hands pressing Seokjin's hips down. "And what should you say?" Seokjin feels weak and hated himself for enjoying their closeness.

"I'm sorry master."

"That's a good boy" Seokjin nearly whined when Jungkook push himself up.
"I'm expecting the breakfast to be done when I come down" Seokjin nodded his head not realising the breath he was holding. "Fuck" he lowly muttered. He continue to vacuum the entire massive living room and of course the bedrooms upstairs. He stopped Infront of the room with black colored door and stared at it.

I wonder why doesn't he let me clean this.

Seokjin shrugged not wanting to mess his pretty little mind over the small issue. "Oh! I forgot to ask what he wanna eat!" With that he ran towards the other's room. Seokjin lifted his fist up to the air ready to knock it until the door flew open leaving his eyes wide open. There he was standing Infront of him looking liek a meal with water dripping from his wet hair down to his abs. The white towel hanging loosely on his hipbones. Seokjin doesn't even realise that his eyes has trailed a little bit further down until Jungkook's voice broke his thought. "Enjoying the view baby boy?" Seokjin jumped up feeling his heart race. "A-ah haha no no. I-i urm" Jungkook chuckled ruffling his wet hair purposely flexing his muscles smirking when the blonde gulped.

"Why did you come here?"

"O-oh that! Just  asking what you wanted to eat"

"You really could give me what I want to eat?"

"Sure if there's ingredients in the kitchen"

"What if it's not in the kitchen but Infront of my eyes?"

"Me?! It's called cannibalism! Oh no! I have so much  more hmmph!" Seokjin's ramble was muffled by Jungkook's palm.

"You're a meat. It's mean I want meat as in steak" Seokjin sighing in relief removing the palm that was cutting his source of breathing

"Thought that you wanted to eat me"

"You wanted me to eat you so much baby boy?"

"No don't kill me! Please!"

"Don't worry baby boy I'll kill you with pleasure"

"Pardon?"

H
A
H
A
H
A

What the fuck this is shitty 😂