eighteen

Pacing around the room, Seokjin grew tired. He slumped himself on the couch, heaving another heavy sigh. It has been 2 hours since he waited for the other. His eyes wandered around the house, the crystal decorations around the house reflected with the sun seeping through the white curtains on the large balcony. The combination of black and gray giving the modern vibe to the house, including several art work hang on the wall with chandelier hang in the middle of the ceiling. His eyes were now fixed to the door as the sound of password being typed in reached his eardrums. His heart sped up, how could it be?

His breath hitched as Jungkook closed the door behind him, fingers loosening the tie around his neck. His expression was nothing close to happy, a plain stoic one, brows joined together. As the younger turned to him, meeting their gazes together, a smirk creeped up to his lips. His eyes glimmered under the hot glare and Seokjin forgot how to breath. His eyes unconsciously trailed down to the exposed chest, glistening with sweats. "Look at how obedient you are huh, baby boy?" Looking at Jungkook through his eyes lashes, Seokjin stood up with his legs wobbling.

"Why am I here?" Jungkook threw his bag on the couch before walking closer to the stiffening Seokjin; palm massaging his neck gently. "Well, this is your new house, where you follow my orders. Simple" Seokjin raised a brow and swatted Jungkook's hand away.

"Slavery house, again? Stop it. I told you I don't want this." Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue, his brows once again furrowed. "You're refusing me huh?" His arms were now coiled around Seokjin's petite waist, pulling him close to his chest.

"You agreed or not, there's no way out. I marked you, I own you, Kim Seokjin." An amused scoff left Seokjin's plump lips, sounding like a mock to Jungkook who already did tighten his grip. Looking up to the slightly furious male, Seokjin let his lips curl up into a tiny smirk, eyes teasingly narrowing.

"You're so desperate for me, Jungkook. Am I that much of a good fuck, hmm?" His tone lowering, whispering against the male's ear. Jungkook's jaw clenched, his teeth grinding with one another. As he closed his eyes, wild images of how will he crash the tough facade Seokjin is wearing came in like a tornado, his fingertips work on to trail it along the spine.

"You have the answer baby, remember how you scream for me? How easily your spread your legs...for me? " his hovered over the other male, hands sneaking inside his shirt, tracing the outline of Seokjin's nipple. The elder gulped down the lump forming in his throat, breathes slowly became harder when Jungkook leaned in, nose brushed lightly.

"Was it forgotten? I did be more than glad to make sure you remember." His breath ghosted on the flushed skin of Seokjin's neck. Lips attached to it; kissing it with an open mouthed kiss leaving wet trail of saliva behind. Seokjin knew it, if he did let Jungkook continue his deed...he will give up and fall in his trap again. He don't want to be the same toy to Jungkook, not anymore.

"Stop it, Jungkook" he muttered before pushing Jungkook but the ale doesn't even move an inch. Just staring at Seokjin's flushed face and reddening ears.

"That's not what you said when I do you, Jin. So  does how you called for me, did you remember?" His grip were bruising Seokjin's hips, eyes ever so tempting until Seokjin could feel his legs trembling under the hot gaze, hotter than the sun.

His lips ghosted over Seokjin's neck, leaning it to press a wet kisses to it. Gripping on his hips, Jungkook slipped his fingers underneath his shirt again, teasing his side with gentle caress.
His lips were apart, biting down the flushed skin before sucking on it.
Upon feeling the other squirm and gasped under his lips, Jungkook's confidence grew, his hand trailed down to the other's cheeks, kneeding it with his hands roughly. Those only increase his volume. Seokjin couldn't help but to groan out, gripping on his shoulder for support when his knees weaken. Lifting his face up by chin, Jungkook licked Seokjin's bottom lips, tugging it only for Seokjin to whine out desperately.

"Maybe this, will make you remember, slut."

Yow, what do you think about sadist > masochist au? (Sadomasochism)

Wkdkddj so, I'm sorry for always be greedy tbh. I'll try to change.. I'm really sorry again.