sixteen

Muffling out another groan Jungkook threw his head back as Seokjin's tongue roamed around the slit. Giving the fully hard cock a few gentle suck on the tip, he stretched his jaw wider - taking him almost to the fully. A strangled moan escaped his lips when Jungkook tugged on his yanking his head forward, sending a burning sensation to his scalp.The tip of his cock make in contact with his throat causing him to hum lowly -avoiding a gag reflect.

The steady vibration makes Jungkook to thrust his hips forward, breath shallowing with the sudden pleasure.
"Fuck baby boy, y-you love choking on my dick didn't you?" Stray of cursed left his swollen lips when Seokjin hummed against his cock.

Seokjin bobbed his head up and down, wet and lewd sound produced by his saliva. With his tongue flicking the veins on the thick member, Seokjin raised his hand up to fondle with balls. Another hand jacking him off.
"s-so good baby..keep on" Excitement built up from the inside, his own cock twitched at the praise. Feeling a thin layer of pride raising up.

Grazing his teeth on the tip, Jungkook hissed, thighs trembling as his heart skipped a bit. Looking down to gaze at the blonde, Jungkook awed at the sight. His pretty plump lips stretched on his dick, tongue dancing on the veins with dry tears making trail on his puffy cheeks. Something the messy hair, Jungkook cooed silently. "Sucha slut for my cock huh? What a shame less whore" Seokjin whimpered at the back of his throat, saliva dripping from the corner of his lips as he keep on lapping the rough surface of his tongue on the other's cock. Stopping on the head, he dugs his tongue into the slit, moaning pathetically at the taste of Jungkook's precum.

A cry out of desperation left his lips  when his own cock wanting to release its seed, stomach churning with the constant humiliation. As Jungkook twitched in his mouth, his mouth keeps on making wonders. Desperately wanting to taste the sticky liquid. Judging by how eager the other was, Jungkook chuckled with his raspy voice, "what a cumslut, too bad I ain't coming inside" pulling out from the tightness of Seokjin's lips, he once again laughed mockingly when the one on knees whined at the movement.

"Face up" obeying the command Seokjin look up, only to have his face being shoot by the white sticky substance. Closing his eyes, he parted his lips - tongue sticking out to collect the cums spurting out.
With a laugh, Jungkook sprayed it on his hair, down to the soaked body before aiming it back to his face. "Yes bitch, work harder hm..such a good whore" whimpering when it stopped, Seokjin licked his lips, taking as much cums dripping down as he could. His eyes lit up seeing some still is dripping down from the other's cock down to his thigh.

Looking up to Jungkook with his doe eyes; silently begging for permission. Jungkook nodded, spreading his legs a little wider. Seokjin stretched his neck, tongue trailing up from the thick muscled thigh to the slightly softening cock. Giving a kittenish licks to the tip, in order or collect the extra cum - Seokjin moaned as he swallowed it. One last twitch, a puddle of cum creating a map on the tiled floor. He whimpered, a pleasured groan left the cum coated lips as he released.

Pulling away, he wept his lips dry. "What a pretty picture" Jungkook praised again, admiring the way Seokjin's bangs was matted to his forehead - full of the white sticky substance that drips down to his nose bridge before trailing down to his jaw. The godly thick thighs covered with the liquid, puddling on the floor.
Jungkook leaned down causing Seokjin to close his eyes and puckered his lips, hoping for a small kiss with praises.
Instead, he opened his eyes when Jungkook clicked his tongue,low chuckle following right after. "I don't give a dirty slut a kiss you know. Clean yourself up,maybe I could consider it" leaving the dazed Seokjin on the tiled floor, he left with a smirk.

"Oh. by the way, you're fired "

I can't believe myself ...really

Gonna post about jinkook's jaw, but 'synching with wattpad' it fucked up the whole chapter just now