twenty-six (ending)

Seokjin couldn't believe his sight. He blinked the truth, trying to match what his head is screaming. A fantasy, that Jungkook isn't there. A small tear was built at the corner of his eyes when he fluttered them open, and Jungkook was there. Standing in front of his, staring into his eyes with adoration, his scent sweet floral scent still lingering in the air. "Jungkook!" Seokjin beamed, crashing his body to Jungkook. The other make grunted abit, before a chuckle followed right behind.

"Yes, yes. It's me" Jungkook said with a chuckle as he tightened his hold around Seokjin's small waist. He gently pecked the skin on his nape, closing his eyes on content. He felt good, as if all the weight on his shoulder was lifted up. His heart was at ease, mind calm with Seokjin in hid arms, puffs of Seokjin's warm breathes hitting his nape. Nothing felt better than this, nothing made him feel like this.

"I thought you don't want me anymore." Seokjin voiced out, pulling away from the hug. Jungkook cupped his cheeks, pressing his forehead against Jin's.

"No, can't do so. Not when you begged for me"

Seokjin huffed out a breath, stepping on Jungkook's feet hard. The younger widened his eyes before letting out a scream, holding his feet his hand and bounced on his tippy toes.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE SO DAMN COCKY, YOU DICK HEAD!"

"STILL!"

"WHAT?! IM OLDER"

"NOT WHEN-"

"SHUT UP YOU FETUS!"

they both stopped, exhaling the air sharply before looking at each other with a glare. Both of their noses were flaring, lips started to twitch before they both bursted out into a fit laughter. Jungkook's childlike sound and Seokjin windshield wiper sound does make a great harmony.

"Let's go home."

"Which one?"

"The one where you fall in love with me~"

Seokjin glared again at Jungkook. Following his lead to his car.

"imagine, that's all you are good at anyway"

-

Seokjin fidgeted on his seat, both of his hands tucked in between his thighs. Why was the air around them suddenly so tense, heavy and clouded? Seokjin  held the urge to reach over to Jungkook and grip on his hand. He just wanted to touch him, feel him. Call him desperate, but he almost loss Jungkook. They were already apart, it feels like magic that Jungkook was back in front of him. He can breath in his scent, he can reach out to hold Jungkook in his arms. Something he thought he could never do again. Not anymore.

He was brought back to reality when Jungkook took ahold of his right hand, lacing their fingers together. Jungkook's long and slender and Seokjin's short and crooked ones. Everything felt at ease right now. A quite moment and beating hearts. Fall into a rhythm.

"I'm here" Jungkook whispered, and it felt so right.

-

They were back in the house, Seokjin looked around it. Recalling back when he left, with his luggage. Leaving their memories behind. Though, it wasn't that long ago, the whole thing felt nostalgic to Seokjin. He smile upon feeling Jungkook's hand around his waist, his back flushed against a hard chest.

"Welcome to my humble abode" he cheekily mumbled, brushing his lips on Seokjin's pinkish ears that only started to redden by the action.
Seokjin turns around in Jungkook's arms, smiling at him. He tucked his head just beneath Jungkook's ears, humming when a kiss was pressed to the crown of his head. Seokjin puckered his lips, also leaving a gentle trace of intimate kisses along Jungkook's jaw.