six

It's been a month since Seokjin become a maid at the other's house. How's things going on? Well that fucking bastard was such a tease. Always is leaning in closer to his face when the only thing he wanna say was "bye-bye" leaving Seokjin blushing 50shades of red behind with a smirk.

"Boo!"

"Oh my cute dick!" Holy shit.

Seokjin regretted himself for yelling those words after seeing how Jungkook was laughing his heart out clutching his stomach in pain. "So I assumed that your dick is cute eh? Wanna compare? Cuz mine is pretty massive" Seokjin shrieked slapping Jungkook's chest running upstairs towards his room. His face flushed as he buried his face deep in the soft pillow shouting a stray word of curses. The door makes a creaking sound and Seokjin snuggled deeper into the pillow gripping on it as if his life depended on that particular lifeless pillow.

"Oii"

"What?"

"Well well now,where's the manners baby boy?"

"Uh-uh y-yes master?"

"Is that a proper position to greet your master?"

According to the porn I watch, you should be on all fours. That's for later master.

Seokjin's plump lips tugged into a small smirk, as he let out a low sexual moan as he sat up. "Now is this the correct way of greeting you master?"
Jungkook clenched his fist, licking the inside cheeks as he eyes the meal.

"Are you teasing me baby boy?"

"You ain't a daddy Jeon"

Forget to tell you that this book will contain short chapters and also, boring one  *laugh* please do remove before you regret wasting your time on this