eight

Seokjin wept off the sweats trickling down his neck once in awhile,groaning at how sticky he is feeling right now.
A fucking big house but one maid? Stingy bitch. Seokjin grumbled under his breath.

A soft footsteps enchoed in the empty house and the next thing Seokjin knew was a pair of arms wrapped around his slender waist,hot breath on his neck sending a different type of shivers throughout his body.
"M-master?" Jungkook hummed tightening the hold on him.
"I need to go. So don't be naughty hmm?" Seokjin chuckled nervously, turning around to look at Jungkook.
"Don't worry aren't I your good baby boy?" A hint of smugness could be sensed and Jungkook groaned with frustration. "You should know my patience had it's limit Kim Seokjin" Seokjin blinked, breath hitched at his throat at how raspy the younger sounds like.

"Fine fine,promise I'll be a good boy for you" Jungkook glared before heading out the house leaving Seokjin with a cheeky smile.

Now,I'm alone. A little adventure won't hurt isnt?

He smirked taking out the key with a red ribbon tied around it. The exact key he stole from Jungkook's drawer.
Seokjin whistled while taking his way upstairs,excitement bubbling inside him. He had this certain unsettling feelings about this. As if something will definitely goes wrong if he proceed. But Seokjin was a stubborn guy after all.
There he stood in front of the black door,hands trembling as he inserted the key Into the hole.

His mouth was left wide agape.
Fucking fifty shades of gre- no Jeon

The colour of the room was in a deep shade of red,creating a dangerous type of vibe. A long pole in the middle tight infront of the king sized bed. There was a long chain connected to the ceiling right on top of the bed with a pair of cuff at the end. Seokjin  shivered, feet moving itself walking further in.
He eyes roamed around the room, legs weaken at what he saw. Different type of whips hanging on the hook, baton next to each other. There's various you could choose whatever you want

a slavery male collars and chokers hanging. He was slightly awed, those chokers looked so pretty

in different kind of materials also shapes.
He walked towards the small closet at the edge of the room,shaking as he threw it open. The handcuff slightly dangled from the hanged position

The sight was terrifying. Dildos,vibrator, what's else? Yeah the buttplug including blind fold.
As his eyes traveled further it's connected with the small object in a shape of ring.

Holy shit a fucking vibrating cock ring fuck fuck I need to get the fuck out.

But he stopped because something catches his eyes,a leather choker with a blue diamond heart in the decorating it.
So beautiful, his heart aches.

His finger tips traced the outline, dramatically he could feel his eyes watered

Can I just steal this?

He was too busy admiring the beauty that he doesn't hear the steps approaching,the door creaked sound.
He doesn't know what's coming next either.

"Well well,my good baby boy is breaking the rules now hmm?"

And that moment Seokjin knew that he fucked up big time.

BY THE WAY!!! HOW IS IT?!! BET ITS SO FUCKING BAD ToT IM SOWWWEYYYY

There's more in playroom.....but idk bthe name :( but just imagine 50shadesofgrey than ya know how it looked like wldkamxmmz