fifteen

Seokjin instantly jolted up from the bed as a small droplets of water hit his face.
Glaring up to Jungkook who was standing with his lips tugged up into a smirk, hairs damp - water dripping from his bangs down to his nose before dropping down his chin. A sight that caused Seokjin to squish his thigh together. "how's your sleep?" Jungkook questioned as he sat on the side of the bed, hand at the side of Seokjin's bare hips. "Pain" he chuckled at the Heald hearted answer. "Well,want me to help you washing up?" Seokjin nodded,stretching his arms up for Jungkook to lift him. Breaking Into a smile, he picked the other up, muttering a soft 'sorry' hearing the painful groans.

"Tub?" Seokjin shook his head before tapping Jungkook's chest to put him down, placing him on his feet, Jungkook stared at Jin as he walk by himself to the shower - holding the wall as a support. With a sigh, he followed his from behind slowly. "Jin,I could help you know" ignoring his words, he twisted the faucet - letting it hit his face, dripping down to soak his hickeys covered body with the warm water. Head hung low, he leaned in to press it against the tiled wall. Hands being placed on his hips,snaking it around his slim waist before pressing it close. "Are you mad? Did it hurt so bad?" Shaking his head, Seokjin squirmed under Jungkook's hold. "How long is this going to go on?" Jungkook's brow creased, questions running through his mind.

"This? You mean sex?" another deep sigh left Seokjin's lips, "yeah sex. More like you taking advantage of my submission" raising a brow, Jungkook turns his body around - forcing a tense eye contact. With the water dripping down from his bangs,eyes red as it entered - Seokjin look up at Jungkook through his wet lashes.

"Why debating now when you're the one who's begging for me?"

"If you know how to keep your hands to yourself, I won't be doing that" Jungkook clicked his tongue, pushing Seokjin to the wall. "Your want me,you know it yourself baby boy" Seokjin gritted his teeth as Jungkook slipped knee in-between his legs, brushing it against his bare cock. "I-i don't want you, f-fuck off" a chuckle, sounding ever so humiliating left Jungkook's lips at the white lie.

"Hmm? Your body said something else" running his hand up from Seokjin's neck to his hair, Jungkook yanked him forward - lips tugged up into a smirk hearing a hiss from the other.
Leaning down close to his neck, he pressed a kiss there, left hand caging Seokjin's wrist. The older trembled under the touch, titling his head back - taking his lips under his front teeth. "S-stop" grazing his teeth on the sensitive skin of Seokjin's neck, Jungkook bit it down earning another mewl.

"You want me,you know it" pulling away, they stood under the shower - gazing Into each other's lust filled eyes. "So pretty" Jungkook mumbled as he brushed those wet bangs, pushing his hips forward - creating a raw friction with their fronts. Seokjin clenched his eyes, lips parted as he breathes out heavily . "so pretty for me, sadly I need to ruin you" thumb swiping on Seokjin's bottom lips, his eyes turns darker as it sets on the numerous amount of territory on Seokjin's neck.

"On your knees"

SOrRy if it's bad