three

"First, call me master."

"P-pardon?"

"I said call me master" His low voice was enough to make the hair on Seokjin's skin stood up.Seokjin couldn't believe what his virgin ears just heard. Because he was here for the job which is being a fucking maid. Since whee does it become so fucking kinky?

"Second, you need to clean every room in this house except for the one with black door" Jungkook took the silence as a sign to proceed.

"Third,-" Jungkook walked closer standing right behind Seokjin while massaging the other's nape gently. Seokjin unconsciously lean in letting out a small sigh "You must to obey my every words even it's against your will. Understand?" Seokjin was speechless as he slowly processes the words. "I said do you understand?" His voice deepened, almost sounding like a growl. Jungkook's hot breath hit his neck and ears causing him to shiver. "Y-yes" Jungkook smirked patting his shoulder

"good boy. That's what I like" Seokjin blushed.

Seokjin's cheeks was now tinted with a pretty dusty pink. He wasnt that easy to submit himself. Never was. But in some way a simple words from Jungkook makes his heart swell in delight. Shyness engulfing him raw. He could feels the slight flip his stomach make.

"And the last but not least. There's a special clothes for you to wear. But only if I asked you too" Seokjin nodded his head,looking up to meet Jungkook's dark gaze. The type of gaze Seokjin couldn't even make up what it means of. Something that brought a certain uneasiness to him.

"You think you could follow my rules?" Jungkook sit while crossing his legs. Fingertips playing with the rings on his slender fingers brows furrowed as he stared at the uncomfortable older man in front of him.

"U-uh yes."

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes m-master"

"Now, now don't be shy baby boy"

Seokjin probably come in his pants.

    T

    E

    N

    S

     I

    O

    N

Short but effective ;)

Not gonna lie but- Jungkook furrowing his eye brows makes me gulp