twenty

Seokjin stood Infront of the large mirror in his room. His eyes gazing at the reflection of himself with disgust - the purplish marks scattered all over his neck, chest and some on his thighs were fresh, still having the bloody look to it.
His thighs felt sticky, they seems to shone under the illuminating florescent light. Grimacing when another drop of sweat stream down from his chest, Seokjin walked towards the bathroom, eyes stung with an upcoming fresh tears threatening to fall.

Twisting the shower open, Seokjin stood under the warmth, watching as a layer of fog that appeared on the glass. His palm rested on the tiled wall, head pressed on top of it. His breathes stuttered, eyes resembling the glass before the tears resurfaced. Seokjin held his sobs back, knowing that Jungkook's room was just right next to his. The warm water soaking his whole giving him enough comfort but not much to calm his rapid heart.

He wanted to get away from Jungkook, especially after knowing that he was now his personal slave. Could he? Jungkook was influenced, one call and he will be back in his grasp. If that happens, things will only get worst.

Too add to it, he might actually have a feeling for the other, he couldn't stop himself from that. He crave for Jungkook's touch every time it left his skin, he had a fetish for his love. Meanwhile Jungkook, he's a puppet. Those thoughts broke his heart more, broken into a tiny pieces of shattered glass. His sobs muffled by his palm before he slide down the wall, hugging his knees.

He regretted the fact that he submit to him, more of it. He fall for him, the demon itself.

The door was pushed open, but Seokjin was too busy trying to stop his tears to hear the footsteps approaching him.

A little angst for y'all

40k?! Thank you so much, idk this shitty book will receive this much of reads :( ♥♥