five

Jungkook cursed banging his fist on the table. The small accessories topple over as it shakes a little.
"Kim Seokjin!" Jungkook yelled, pulling on his hair with frustration. Seokjin immediately run up the stairs hearing the call. He knocked on the brown door before entering the room.
"Y-yes master?"

"Did you clean this room yesterday?" his voice was deep and raspy. The tone of Jungkook spelled the word warning.
"Y-yes"

"Mind telling me how you organise the paper?"

"oh! That I collect it into a stack

since it's all messed up on the table" Seokjin was having a bright proud smile on both his face.

"Bitch! It's not messed up you idiot! I put it according to the data sequence! How then fuck you expect me to restart every fucking things since the 2013 data?!!" Seokjin flinched taking a few step backwards. He gripped on the edge of his shirt,tears threatening to fall in any moment.
"I-im so sorry master. I-i didn't know" Jungkook glared clenching his jaw. He got so many more files to do and this bullshit happened. It was his false for not telling him but all Seokjin have to do is ask. A simple task indeed. A sickening smirk appeared on Jungkook's face before he took a grip of those stack "what do you think I'll do with this?"

"U-urm arrange it?" That's what he do. Jungkook threw it towards Seokjin.

"You fucking arrange it. There's date at the edge. Don't you dare come out from this room until you finished."

With that he leaned his back on the office chair not breaking his gaze with Seokjin who sit on the floor starting to organise it with his trembling fingers.
His lips was caught inbetween his teeth trying not to let the tears fall.
But it did.

Jungkook bite his lips straightening his body. "Pick the papers up and come here" Seokjin nodded,fingers trembling as he fiddled with the paper. Slowly, he walked towards him still not lifting his head up.

"Y-yes master?"

"Sit here and do your work" Seokjin's eyes widened as Jungkook patted his lap signalling him to make himself comfortable. Oh boii.

"I-im just okay urm sitting on the floor master"

"What's the rule no 3?"

"U-ugh needs to follow your order even it's against my will" Jungkook nodded raising his left eyebrow slightly.
"And why the fuck are disobeying me?"
Seokjin muttered a small apology and finally with so much encouragement to himself,he managed to sink down on Jungkook's lap.

The younger smirked,snaking his arms around the thin waist leaning in closer to his ears.

"Now do your job babyboy
I ain't gonna wait all day."

Bwahhaha

This is so fucking shitty im-

D i s g u s t e d