fourteen

not a jinkook chapter,

__________

"What's the hidden truth"

Hearing the familiar soft voice from the back, Yoongi stopped mid track; taking a a deep breath before facing the other.
"What do you want to know?" Hearing a sigh, Jimin walked forward, - pushing Yoongi inside the room before locking the door after wards. He sat on the bed,looking everywhere but not Yoongi.

"Everything, what ever you're willing to tell" Yoongi nodded, settling himself next to Jimin - he took out his wallet.
"Here" Jimin stared at the photo of Namjoon and the other silently, trying to collect the new information he is discovering at the moment. Yoongi was having his arms wrapped around his waist, gummy smile plastered on his pale face. Namjoon at that time, with his pink strands falling just above his eyes,wide grin that he adored completing his beautiful face. His heart aches alittle,his Namjoon, his pretty baby looks so happy being in someone else's arms.

Jimin averted his eyes from the small Polaroid picture as Yoongi started to talk. "We were besties you know ...when I was 6 I am really an introvert person. Sitting at the back of classroom,hugging my bag tightly as if my life depends on it." Yoongi chuckled as he remembered those good old days. Looking over to Jimin seeing the other staring at him with eyes full of determination, he continued. "I noticed that someone is always staring at me, which makes me feel so uncomfortable. So,one day I build my courage and look at him. I still remember how his lips trembled when I shouted at him during lunch."

Flashback:

Yoongi gritted his teeth, he could feel someone's gaze on him. Watching his every move like a creep. This is not the first time, it had been since a week. He didn't know who, and mostly why was the other keeps on looking at him. Was he weird? Clenching his tiny fist, Yoongi glared towards the other direction - spotting a cute boy with chubby cheeks staring at him with sparkles in his eyes. The unknown boy widen his eyes,tiny and chubby hand cupped his mouth before he looked away.

It's weird because Yoongi found it.......amazingly adorable. The boy, his action... and his rare hobby of staring at him secretly. Little Yoongi decided to confront the boy. When the bell rang signalling for its time for their tea time, Yoongi fastened his feet and caught the other's small wrist. The smaller gasped,

'Oppssiee joonie get caught'

"You creep!" Namjoon flinched when the other yelled at him. All eyes of his classmates were now on them.
"Why you stare at me?!" Little Namjoon lowered his head down,

"Joonie want be fwend Yoonie" hearing this, Yoongi's heart swell.

"I don't want to be friend with you, you creep! Now,stop looking at me or I will...i will stab your eyes!" He shouted,shoving Namjoon's small body backwards. The younger cried, wiping the tears quickly before running away,still sobbing silently.

Guiltiness rose inside Yoongi's heart. He make the poor boy who only wanted to be friend with him cried. "Yoongi,sweetie" looking over his shoulder, he caught the sight of Mrs. Kim coming closer.
The lady was having a small smile plastered on her face before kneeling down to his level. " I heard shouting from here,what's the matter?" Lowering his head down, he felt scared to say the truth. The boy just now is Mrs. Kim's son.

"J-joonie" he muttered,fiddling with his tiny fingers. "Joonie? What's wrong with him?" Her tone is low,but full of concern.

"I make him cry...." He was expecting the teacher to get angry but instead, he heard a chuckle. Yoongi lifted his head up,staring at her with his brows furrowed.