TEN

There's mustangs running wildly by. From a distance is white horse and somebody on it.

Merilize walks barefoot on the open fields closer to this white horse and person. Merilize is wearing her white pyjama dress and her hair is hanging loose and wild.

She gets more closer to her destination stopping about a few distance from them.

The women on the horse is she. But her hair is much longer with curls and flowers in and she looks a bit younger.

This women was sitting, both legs on one side wearing a long white dress with no saddle on her horse.

Merilize froze in horror seeing this women is starring at her.

The horse went down to the ground for this women to climb off.

She walk closer to Merilize that couldn't move a muscle.

The women touch her stomach where it hurts the most from the fall placing her lips on Merilize's. From just one kiss, she pulled away and head back to her horse. She took her seat again holding on the horse's hair while the horse stood up again.

Merilize woke up instantly. It was just a dream. Only a dream.

She look at the empty space next to her placing her hands on her stomach. She look horrified at her stomach feeling the pain is relieved.

She grab her mouth and sit up straight in the bed switching on her bedside lamp.

"James!" She called out and started crying.

He came running in quickly taking a seat at the bed expected to be crying of the pain.

"It's okay sweetheart." He comfort her not knowing whether he should touch her stomach or what.

"No James. The pain...it's gone." She cried and jump up to her knees giving him an unexpected hug.

"What do you mean it's gone?" He asked hugging her back.

"I had a dream." She said pulling away from him that sat there on her bed half turned to her with his hands on her waists. "About an angel in white. She sat on a horse and in my dream, I went to her. She looks a like me. So she came to me, touched my stomach and kissed me. When I woke up, the pain was gone."

"Wow, where was I?" I joked. She gave a laughed shaking her head. "So, just a dream?"

"It's kind of confusing you know." Merilize said and look at her window that was open. She stood up and go to it looking out. It's dark outside and there's no one. She closes the window and walk back to her bed standing infront of James that sat there looking up at her.

"Maybe it happened for a reason." He replied scanning down to legs that looked so beautiful under her pyjama dress.

"A reason?" She questioned taking a step closer to him.

"What do you think it was then?" He asked and stood up standing against her.

"A dream." She replied sending him a glare when he placed his hands on her waists. "What are you doing?"

"What I'm not allowed to do." He replied and decide to give her a tight.

"Awww." She said finding it adorably cute, hugging him back. "Sorry I woke ou up."

"Honey, I'm glad you did." He replied letting go of her.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed out of her room straight to his bedroom.

She gave a blush climbing back in the bed switching off the light on her bedside.