9~ Hoping He Forgot

(A/N Sorry this is so late! I said it would be up two days ago, but turns out I had to do chores and whatnot, so that really limited my time to write this chapter. Well, anyways, here it finally is, and again, really sorry for the long delay :( Enjoy!)

"It's time to get up in the morning..."

"In the morning, the MORNING..."

"We've got yummy breakfast for you..."

"We walked two steps to get it... So now get up and eat it..."

"You lazy piece of..."

"...Selfish..."

"...Louis..."

"...Shyler..."

"...boy!"

"SO IT'S TIME TO GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP!"

"IT'S TIME. TO. GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP, TIME TO GET UP, TIME TO GET UP, TIME TO..."

"GETTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP!"

I opened my eyes right as the song ended and just in time to see a shoe being chucked through the air; more specifically, a light brown Tom, which I assumed was Louis'. I then proceeded to hear an 'Ooof' made by Zayn, which I saw was a product of the shoe hitting him in the head. I saw the other shoe fly through the air to hit Harry in the stomach, and he fell backward into Niall, who then knocked into Liam, and all of them went tumbling to the ground. Zayn was the only one left standing, but Harry grabbed him by the ankle and pulled him down too while everyone except for him groaned in pain.

"Would you all just shut up?!" Louis screeched, and I could feel his stomach vibrating as he spoke, as I was still using him as a pillow. "I'm a tired lad in the morning, and I need my sleep! Or so I've heard, anyway..." he trailed off, and the boys stopped their groaning to laugh at some inside joke that I would probably never hear about.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times to adjust to the morning light. I looked around and noticed that we were still outside. Had we really just stayed outside all night? I then remembered waking up with the nightmare last night and how I hadn't given sleeping under the stars a second thought; it was probably because I was so focused on the terrible dream. Ugh, that was horrible... but oh my god, Louis had been so damn sweet and amazing last night with helping me calm down... but why did he get up in the first place? I mean, how did he know that I needed someone to soothe me?

I sat up and looked down at Lou, who had closed his eyes again, hoping to get some more shuteye, I guess. "Hey Lou?" I asked, and his gorgeous blue eyes fluttered open, looking at me.

"Hmm?" he responded, still slightly groggy.

"About last night... How did you... I mean, like... Why did you get up in the first place? Like, how did you know that I was upset?" I wondered aloud.

"I'm not sure... I guess I just woke up because I was cold and realized you weren't there anymore, so I went around looking for you," he replied simply.

"Wait, what happened last night?" Liam asked, looking concerned, as always. I jumped as he said this, for I had forgotten about everyone else except Lou.

"Oh, I woke up with a nightmare and Louis helped me to calm back down. Nothing serious," I said, not looking Liam in the eye, afraid that if I did, he would see the feelings that I felt towards Louis in them. I just couldn't let anyone else know yet. It was pretty much guaranteed that Louis already knew from what happened last night, and that little smile that he gave me last night- well, I guess he really didn't mean for me to see it at all, but whatever- made me think he returned the feelings. I didn't want to tell anyone about my feelings for him because I didn't want to get my hopes up too much, as they were already too high, making me uncomfortable. I just wanted to let everything play out on its own, and let Lou decide what happened next. I-