23~ Lies and Reunions

A/N Hello! Hope you enjoy the long chapter, and be sure to keep in mind the change of POV at the end! :) @FearlessForYou- Here's the long awaited chapter for ya :D

The rest of the car ride consisted mostly of random bits of conversation that no one would remember by the time that the boys' flat came into sight. As we arrived, however, a sudden thought popped into my head.

"Hey, so if you guys have a flat here in London, why exactly were you in need of a hotel earlier in the week?" I asked, completely bewildered.

Liam started to laugh, and I just stared at him like he had ten arms. Noticing my expression, he laughed even harder, and I just rolled my eyes, laughing along with him.

"Apparently, we were too much of slobs for my mom to handle when she visited," Harry snorted, fixing his hair in the process. I just turned to him and raised an eyebrow, willing him to continue.

"You mean you were too much of a slob," Niall smirked at him, then faced me. "His mum hired a professional cleaning crew to dispose of the landfill that Harry created."

"Hey, it wasn't just me!" Harry protested, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It was ninety-nine percent you," Louis muttered under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear. I giggled. Harry just rolled his eyes, folding his arms over his chest.

Unfortunately for me, my moment of happiness was destroyed by the ringtone of my phone blaring out. Normally this wouldn't make me upset, but the fact that the word 'Mom' showed up on the caller ID got me fuming again. There was no way in hell I was talking to her right now. I pressed the ignore button and shoved the phone back in my pocket.

"You okay there, Shy?" Liam asked, uncertainty shining in his eyes. I took a deep breath, and after calming down for a second, nodded.

"Yeah, fine, just fine..." I sighed. I ran my fingers through my hair and slid out of the van. The boys mirrored my actions, heading to the boot where their luggage was stored. Paul was kind enough to carry my duffel bag inside for me, so I walked in empty-handed.

The first thing I noticed upon entering the flat was the overwhelming scent of a variety of cleaning products; they hadn't been lying about the cleaning crew being here, that's for sure. Everything was pristine and shining, and this in no way resembled the flat that I-- or the rest of the lads, judging by their expressions-- that I thought we would walk in on. These boys were slobs, and I had noticed this from only a couple days of them staying at my house. I imagined the place they lived to be a complete wreck, even with the cleaning crew coming in.

"Um, wow," I said, begining to get over the shock of how clean the flat was and moving on to how awesome it looked. The modern living room I stepped into gave the place a sleek look, but it still had that 'feeling of home' because of the vast amount of pictures scattered over the walls. Straight past the living room there was a very elegant kitchen, and it looked like something you would only find in a magazine. To my right, a hall lead off to multiple different doors, which I assumed were the boys' bedrooms. There was even a small room that was meant to be an office, but was occupied by a piano and a couple guitars instead. Every single inch of the flat was incredible, and my mouth hung open in shock.

"You guys live here?!" I gaped, glancing around in awe. God, I would kill to live in this place. It had practically everything I could ever want or need, from a fully stocked fridge (thanks to Paul, I'd heard) to a flat screen with tons of different movies to choose from to a few huge walk in closets scattered throughout the bedrooms. It was everything and more than what I'd ever wanted in a house.