8~ Three in the Morning

(A/N Hey, so turns out I was able to publish this chapter before I can't use my computer, which will be Sunday through Thursday this week. I hope you enjoy it, as I've been thinking about this part in the book for a while now; about the time I came up with the idea for the book, actually! Well anyways, I hope you like it and sorry in advance for not being able to update again until the end of this week :( Hopefully I can post the next chapter by Friday or Saturday! Thanks again for reading!  --SpoonsAndCarrots xx)

A chill ran down my spine as the freezing water enveloped me, and of course, I was fully clothed. I opened my eyes to try and see, but all I saw was a dark and murky blur. There was, however, a slight glow from the moon that told me which way was up. I slowly swam towards the glow and emerged, violently shivering from the cold water. I was relieved to remember that I had left my phone on the porch by the speaker, or else I would have to kill Harry. Well, kill him again; I still had to kill him for chucking me in the pond as well.

"Enjoying the water?" Harry snickered, and I just glared at him.

"Oh, yes, quite," I said, the sarcasm obvious in my voice. "I think you would absolutely love it as well," I starting swimming to the edge of the pond and heading after Harry. He could guess that I was going to try and get my revenge on him, so he started to sprint back towards the house, but I knew better. "Don't let him get away!" I yelled at the boys.

"Come on, Haz, don’t run away!" Louis grinned as he, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all circled around him. Harry gulped, knowing he was trapped.

"You know, I think there's a much better way to solve our problems," Harry said quickly, hoping to avoid getting thrown in the pond as well, "I'm sure there's a peaceful solution that-- HEY, STOP IT! PUT ME DOWN! NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! AHHHHHH!" Just as I had finally gotten out of the water, the boys picked up Harry and headed back over to the pond.

"One..." Liam began, starting to swing Harry back and forth by the edge of the pond with the help of the other boys. "Two..."

"THREE!" the boys screeched, and Harry flew high into the air before landing with a splash in the murky waters in which he had flung me into before.

Harry's head emerged from the water a couple seconds later, his mouth spewing out water like a fountain. "Oh, you're all gonna get it now!" he cried, heading back over to us with an evil glint in his eye.

***********************************************************************************************************

Twenty minutes later, all five of us were huddling around a fire, soaked and shivering. We'd all had a pretty intense battle in and around the pond, and by the end of it, we were all sopping wet and chilled to the bone. I had decided it would be a good idea to start a fire so we could all try to get a little dryer and warmer, and everyone agreed entirely (big surprise there). All of us had been too wet to go into the house, so I thought after we dried off a little by the fire, we could go and change into new clothes.

"Ok, this wet shirt is just making me colder," said Niall, and all of the other boys grunted in agreement. "What, with all of the wind and everything."

Liam then started to lift his shirt off over his head, and the rest of the boys followed suit. I looked around the circle and stared at everyone. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. All of One Direction is at my house, and every single one of them is shirtless. And Louis' biceps are amazing...

"Hello? Anyone home?" Niall asked, waving a hand in front of my face. I could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh, and I was pretty sure I knew why; he had caught me staring at shirtless Lou. But I mean, seriously, who could resist THAT?