18~ Rumor Has It

(A/N Hello there! Before you ask, yes, I did get the name of the chapter from the Adele song xD But anyways... I would like to dedicate this chapter to IDontWantAName because of her wonderful comment last chapter that made my day :D Like, seriously, I think that was the best comment I've ever gotten on this story. Ever. Thanks so much for that :)

Also, the prologue for my new book How To Hate is now up! I would love it if you could check it out and leave me some feedback :)

Well, as always, I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to fan, comment, and vote! Lots of love, SpoonsAndCarrots)

"Are we almost there, Paul?" Harry whined from behind me.

Paul chuckled from the driver's seat, glancing at him in the rear view mirror. "Oh, calm down, we'll be there in a couple of minutes."

I flinched slightly as light snores suddenly echoed right in my ear. I calmed down when I realized it had just been Louis, who had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I guess all that food had made him tired. I didn't blame him; I was pretty drowsy as well. But that might have just been from waking up in the middle of the night and then fainting earlier.

"Is Lou out already?" Liam laughed. The other boys looked at Louis sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, their own laughter escaping them as well.

"Yeah," I sighed, cracking a smile.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed for about the millionth time since after the recording session, and I huffed out a breath. I hadn't checked it at all since then as so not to be rude and ignore the boys, but now I was just fed up with it. I pulled it out of my pocket and stared at the screen, gaping in awe.

Holy shit, I thought to myself. 9,278 new followers?! How the hell did that happen?!

I went to the Twitter app and checked the rest of my news feed, growing more and more confused by the second.

"@TerrrrrranceCarrots @Shylieangelxx Awwwww! So cute :) #Soundslikeshoe"

"@Hannahbearluvs1D @Shylieangelxx It seems so fake. He wouldn't pick you. #Soundslikelie"

"@1DisLIFE237 @Shylieangelxx ur sooooo lucky! i wish i were u :P #Soundslikeshoe"

"@MR.CARROTSGURL @Shylieangelxx UGH BITCH, TOMMO'S MINE!!! #Soundslikelie"

My eyes widened in shock and bewilderment as I read hundreds of similar tweets. What the hell was going on?! I was mostly confused about the #Soundslikeshoe and #Soundslikelie thing... People were getting in fights over it, and I had no clue whatsoever as to what was going on. I quickly composed a tweet, hoping people would stop freaking out and tell me what was happening.

"@Shylieangelxx ...um, so, pretty confused as to what's going on right now... don't know what the #Soundslikeshoe and #Soundslikelie thing is all about... some1 please explain?"

I didn't had time to wait for a reply, as Paul announced our arrival. I quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket, the movement causing Louis to stir. He lifted his head off my shoulder and blinked a couple of times, adjusting his eyes to the light. He looked at Paul, then out the window, then to me, and then back out the window again. I laughed. He had looked just like a character in a cartoon when he did that. I soon forgot all about Twitter and all of the confusion it had brought me.

 "Was I asleep?" he asked groggily, turning back to face me.

I opened my mouth to answer, but Zayn beat me to it. "Yeah, mate, you looked like you were out cold," he said, chuckling.