19~ Sixth Sense

(A/N Hello everyone! Here, in front of your very eyes, is the next addition of Leaving Dreamland! xD Haha, well, anyways, one of the main reasons that I am writing this author's note is to inform any How to Hate readers that I will be putting it on hold for now. I know, just last chapter I told you all to check it out, so I'm sorry if anyone has read it and is looking forward to the next chapter :P Although, I doubt that there are that many people waiting for it, as it hasn't even broken the double-digits in reads... Yeah, I've figured out this past week that I am absolutely terrible at multi-tasking when it comes to writing... but anyways, back to Leaving Dreamland! As usual, feel free to vote, comment, and fan if you liked it! Lots of love, SpoonsAndCarrots xx)

I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened the Twitter app again. Tons of people had replied to my tweet by now, so I went to check out what everyone was saying. It was time to get to the bottom of the whole 'shoe' thing.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked, curiously looking down at my phone.

"I'll tell ya in a sec," I said absentmindedly, not moving my eyes from the screen.

I looked at the first reply, which was a link. I clicked on it and it led me to a picutre. But not just any picture. It was a picture of Louis kissing the top of my head and hugging me close to him from just outside the recording studio. But... all of that had happened only two hours ago... I guess the guy that we had seen taking pictures of us had wasted no time whatsoever in releasing them to the internet.

The picture didn't help me understand the 'shoe' thing though. Either I was really stupid, or there was some information that I was missing. I decided to scroll down and see if the comments would be of any help.

"1Dforeva hey, isn't that the airport girl???"

"Mrs. Stylinson Oh. My. God. Yea, it is"

"1Dforeva are they together?"

"Mrs. Stylinson not sure... we'll find out at the press conference i guess."

"1Dforeva what's her name??"

"NIAMisREAL Shyler Evans"

"NIAMisREAL hahaha omg they would hav the cutest ship name everrrrrrrrrrr. Shy and Lou. Shou. hehehe #Soundslikeshoe :D"

"LOUstoleMYheart You could also combine Lou and Shy to get Ly. lol, #Soundslikelie. Which actually makes more sense, because that's all their relationship is."

And then, that's when everything started to get crazy. People began to argue over whether our relationship was actually real or not, and it got out of control. I soon learned that our fans called us 'Shoe' while our haters called us 'Lie'. 

I was shocked, to put it simply. Never in my life had I seen such a huge debate on Twitter before. That might have just been my lack of searching for one, but still. I nudged Louis and handed my phone over to him to show him what I had just read. His brow furrowed as he read everything, and his eyes widened in shock.

"What the hell..." he muttered, but the sound got caught in his microphone and echoed throughout the entire room. Everyone suddenly became silent again, and Louis looked up, his cheeks slightly reddening.

"What's going on, Louis?" a reporter called out, and soon many other voices joined it. Lou handed my phone back to me, and I slipped it back into my pocket as he began to speak.

 "Um, well, what that fan asked wasn't completely mental..." he trailed off awkwardly.

"Really?" another reporter asked, now intrigued. "How was 'Is shoe real?' a logical question?"