Story 2: Chapter 4

I sat on the edge of a table with a note pad taking some guy's order, he just couldn't keep his eyes off of me. "Would that be all?" purr. He nods his head rapidly unable to speak properly.

I smirk and turn the order in to the chef. As I wait for the food to be ready I grin as I see Mal walk threw the front door. I whistle to Uma "Loser party of one," She says lamely. I stifle a laugh and I was handed a plate of food. I quickly deliver so I can get back to the two. By the time I got back to them Mal had sat down and Uma sat across from her. Both looked like they were going to arm wrestle.

"Don't you want to know what I get if I win?" Uma fakes pouts, "Still dreaming." Mal said lowly but I picked it up easily with my ears. "One" Mal said "two" Uma continues "Three" They said together.

And the arm wrestle began. Through out the entire time they shot insults back and forth trying to throw each other off. Mal's eyes started to glow green and Uma's hand steadily went down. As a last resort Uma spat out "If I win I get to keep Blare and you get me the wand." that threw off Mal completely and Uma slams her hand on the table.

How ever when she said that my eyes pulsed and I fell to the floor clutching my head. I could feel my eyes flick back and forth between my natural eye color. I was soon grabbed and someone had forced something down my throat. What ever it was it made feel better but the pain I was in before had took a number on me.

I fell back to the floor and I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open but the last thing I saw was Mal who looked mortified and was being pushed out the door be a couple of pirates. My eyes slowly shut and I was out like a light. When I woke up I was some were I didn't know. It was a bed room that much was for sure.

I was also on something. When I took the breath I took in the sent of the room. I knew who's  room I was in and I knew who I was laying on it almost made me not want to look at him. Almost. I look at Harry Hook who was playing with the ends of my hair when our eyes met. He didn't smirk or give me a twisted grin.

He smiled, A cute sloppy smile. My eyes widen. I sat up and looked at him. I still had my clothes from the time before which is good however I can't say the same from him. Not that it was a bad thing. He was shirtless and ripped to hades and back. I felt heat rise to my face which was a new feeling. I looked away and I hear him chuckle "Awe come on love, don't be shy and here I thought you were the big man." he said, "or Wolf" He corrects himself.

I felt a arm snake its was across my torso. I didn't stop it I just let it happen. The arm then slowly pulled me down onto him then let its self rest where it was. I rest my cheek on his bear chest as he went back to playing with my hair only this time he would run hand threw it.

I hum in bliss and lean into his hand. As he does that I draw small shapes on his chest. It was all short lived when Uma came bursting in. "Harry get up it almost time!" She yelled. She then looked at me I practically smell the distaste she had on her face.

"You too Blair." she added all while slamming the door shut. I sighed and looked at Harry Who looked annoyed. I sat up and stretched as Harry pulled on a shirt. We both walked out the room and I went to grab my coat. By the time I got back to the ship everyone was already set up for trade off with Ben tied to the pole of the sail. I walked up to sit beside Uma.

"I thought I told you not to play with my first mate." She sneer. I sigh "One, you know I said I don't take orders. Two, I wasn't playing. Three, I don't think I like your tone." I growl as I looked her in the eye my yellow eyes only growing brighter.

She quietly scoffs but shuts up. I look at Ben who looked terrified. "Awe what's wrong Ben? You don't like the new Blair. Don't tell me I scare you?" I smirk. He didn't say anything and didn't look me in the eye. I smirk and use a finger to trace his jaw. "Oh come on Ben have a little fun your girlfriend wont be her for awhile," I tease.

He moved his head away from my finger and grunts "She's not my girlfriend anymore Blair you know this already" He said. I felt a throb in my head "no, I didn't," I whisper to myself I scrunched my face up in confusion trying to think when I knew this but all it caused was a throbbing head so I stopped.

"She's not? Great! lets trash talk mal." Uma said, "Blair go get the plank ready please?" She said as kindly as she could. I scoff but do as asked. I push the plank into position and when I stand back up an arm snakes its way around my waste. "Watch it love you don't want to fall in," I hear Harry whisper. I stiffen at the thought of falling in. Us wolves are okay with water but we don't favor it however I don't do sea water. I always hated being near the docks of the isle.

"Don't worry love I won't let you fall in and if you do I'll dive right in after you." he said hugging me a little tighter. For some bizarre weird reason it made me feel better.

"They're here!" I hear Gil yell from the bird's-nest of the ship

Status: Edited

New Word Count: 1062