Story 2: chapter 5

Mal and her little crew came strolling up the dock. I scoff and went over to the mass of the sale and untied Ben so Harry could push him to the plank. "Finally!" Uma cheers. I didn't even bother to act excited. I stood there board out of my living mind. I stayed out of the sing off except when mal made a snide comment about are bark is worse than our bit.

In which I let them know who they're dealing with by letting out a nasty growl like snarl. The noise I had made  scared most of everyone there. A eerie silence washes over the docks and ship as all eyes fall to me. I smirk and walk away so they could finish their song. When they finally showed the wand Uma asked for a demonstration and Mal made a dog speak.

"Wow look at the hottie!" Dude yelled at me. My eyes widen and utter shock consumed my face. Everyone but one laughed and that was Harry who was glaring at the dog. I sighed and stepped down to Uma. "Blair!" Someone gaped. I turn my head to see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes in a ripped red hoodie.

"Do I know you?" I snarl. He looked taken aback. He then looked back at the other and they nodded at him. He ripped out a black furry object and I was covered in it. What ever it was caused me excruciating pain. I fell to my knees and all I herd was yelling. All of a sudden it was ripped off and the pain was gone.

I gasped for air as my screaming had caused me to loose my breath. I look up to meet blue eyes with lots of eyeliner. I smile at him and he helps me and hands me a sword. The battle between us and Mal's little crew went on awhile until the blonde idiot who threw the furry thing on me showed up.

He charged at me and managed to back me up against the side of the ship. I look down at the water and swallow hard, but I let out a sigh in relief as I saw harry sneaking up on him. He must have caught on and grabbed me and slightly pushed me over the edge of the boat.

Panic seemed to drive me as I look at Harry. He looked at me just as scared. He looked at me then the boy. He sighs and tossed his sword to the deck. My eyes widen again shocked he gave up for me. However it was short lived when I felt a push and I was sent over board.

I let out a scream and I splashed into the water. Then I was out but I did manage to see Harry dive in after me. It was dark really dark. Not that I minded I loved the dark but everything that was fuzzy sense I came to the island made sense. The stupid little sea shrimp

I would tear her limb from limb, but Harry. I didn't know what to think of him. But I knew Hunter could never match up. All of a sudden I shot up and I looked around. Pink walls. Pink freaking wall.

I was in Auradon. Those son of...I then turned my head when I herd the door open. I glare at the person.

"Get out" I sneer. He looked at me he was no longer in the ripped up old isle clothes but in nice blue jeans, white button up shirt with red blazer. "Unless your here to take me back to Harry I suggest you leave," I growl.

His face twisted up in to anger "Why? Why him?" He thundered "He's more of a man than you'll ever be. I'm not a dog Hunter I won't come crawling back. I'm a wolf you betrayed me once then another time when you pushed me off that ship. The only one who went to save me was him" I say angrily.