Story 1: Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning and got dressed in my usual outfit. I walk to breakfast and ate with the gang then head to the dreadful goodness class. When I enter the class FG said she had a treat for us sense we couldn't see our parents day due to 'distance'. She turned on the screen and their was our parents. My father stayed in the far back arms crossed watching the other parents try to figure out the Webcam.

When he finally had enough he shoved everyone out the way and did himself and turned on the Cam. I couldn't help but smirk from under my hood. He then stood back and watched the came. I could tell he was looking at me though.

I pull my hood down. All the parents made a pitiful display of their children except for maybe Jafar and the evil queen. Carlos yelled at his mother and mal and her mom where pretty rocky when the fairy godmother had enough she went to turn it off.

I stepped forward and stopped her she looked at me then the screen "out" my father's voice boomed for the first time since the Webcam started. The villains scurried off and the gang left knowing it was best.

As soon as everyone was gone except me, dad, and FG who had to supervise. He let a small smile play on his lips as soon as we were alone, "how are kiddo?" he asked. I beam "fine I've done just as you asked and avoided all boys and especially hunter, who is Reds son. I would have done that even if you didn't tell me to, he's a bit of a pervert." I huff crossing my arms.

The smile on his lips was gone and was replaced with a scowl. "I didn't have to use the coat yet!" I said changing the subject quickly. A shocked but amused look crosses his face "Really? not even for-" he said with a smirk but I cut him off "dad" I sneer my cheeks pink.

A deep laugh erupts from his chest "Just teasing kiddo," he smirked his fangs poke out slightly. "Alright kiddo I gotta go before someone ransacks the shop" he said. I wave my goodbye as he turns off the screen. FG turns off the screen and smiles at me "It seems you and your father are closer than the others and their children." she smiles. "what did you expect? Even if we're rouge wolves we still have a sense of loyalty to those that we see worthy and I apologize for my comment about hunter," I said.

She laughs and waves me off "It's fine. Between you and me I've caught him and his pervert antics so your not the only one who thinks that" she smiles A smile plays on my lips as I walk out the room but as soon as I do I was pulled to Evie's room where she made me a dress for parents day which is starting soon.

She shoved me in her bathroom with the dress "make sure you leave the coat" she said threw the door "I'm not leaving my father's coat Evie I'm taking it but I won't wear it as much" I say. I hear her huff "Fine, hurry up I have to get you and mal ready" she said.

I laugh and take off my shoes, tail, dress, coat, and ears. I then slip on the well made dress.