Story 2: Chapter 1

I'm late I didn't have time to do everything I needed which wasn't a surprise anymore. It's been awhile sense Ben's coronation and all the VKs had been caught up in their own little worlds. Evie started her own business, Jay plays tourney and fences, while Carlos plays both and manages to be president in many different science major clubs, Mal has been busy being with Ben sense he's been crowned king she will soon be his lady of court and well everyone wants to know about the lady of court.

They all seemed to forget about me even thought I'm the tourney's manager and sense all the recent Victories I've been busy so busy that I usually cant dress in the morning. So I run around In a pair of joggers and a T-shirt, my hair not brushed and in a quick pony tail, with a pair of white tennis shoes. I hardly eat only thing I eat anymore is victory pizza which gets old after awhile. I don't get to see hunter and I'm afraid it's taken its toll.

I walk out the gym and I'm stopped by the coach. "Blair I need you to stay and clean the towels" he said, "why can't the janitor do it?" I ask, "budget cuts" he said before walking away. I stood their slumped.

I watch the boys walk past me Jay and Carlos ignore me as they hurry to where ever they were going. I growl and I feel my eyes pulse. I stumble and quickly grab onto something to steady myself. However I missed and I was falling until someone caught me. I look up to see hunter look at me with a sad expression. "Are you okay Blair?" he asked softly. I let out a soft breath and nod "you must be tired and all but I was wondering if you and me could-" I cut him off, "I can't hunter the coach is making clean" I said.

A angry look washes over his blue eyes "you never spend time with me anymore cause you either have something to do or your tired." he said angrily, "you don't take care of your self and don't even look as good as you did anymore." I froze and I felt the pulse again only this time it didn't knock me down.

"Are you saying you only like me because of the way I looked hunter hood?" I growl I saw him take a step back but he still remained in his angry stance. "It was a reason to be around you" he said. I felt my teeth grow and tails sharpen "leave before I tear you into pieces" I growl digging my nails into my palms he scoffed and started to walk away but before he left he said "your just some wounded animal".

I was in shock I watch him walk away. I let out a loud almost monster like roar. I threw the closest thing to me which was some weights they flew clear across the room and slammed into the wall. I walk to the back and cleaned the stupid towels before leaving.

I March straight to Carlos's room. Just as I entered I herd her say "don't you miss the isle" I felt a pinch of pain in my chest. "I do I want to leave" I growl, they looked at me shocked all except for mal. "why your our team manager we need you! your the best" Carlos exclaimed. I let out a snarl "AND WHAT DO I GET NOTHING CARLOS IM SO WRAPPED UP IN YOUR TEAM I DONT TAKE CARE OF MY SELF I CANT DRESS PROPERLY IN THE MORNINGS,THE ONLY THING I EAT IS PIZZA, AND THE ONLY REASON IM NOT FAT IS BECAUSE IM RUNNING AROUND FINDING YOU GUYS, SETTING UP GAMES, MEETINGS, AND CLEANING UP AFTER YOU GUYS" I scream I start crying too "I MAKE THE GAMES,SET UP PRACTICE,TRAINING,AND I MAKE THE PLAYS.THE LIST GOES ON AND ON" I cry but what surprises me is that Carlos doesn't seem to care "well no one said it was going to be easy" Carlos shrugged.

I stood there shock as did mal tears ran down my black baggy eyes. I look at mal and she looked at me. I grabbed her arm and took her out side "we're you going" Carlos yelled "NONE OF YOU FREAKING BUSINESS" I scream. I pulled her to an empty hall way.

"I'm leaving if want to come with meet me in the court yard with your spell book" I say before walking to my room. I take out paper and wrote a note to hunter before taking out the red jeweled bracelet he gave me.

I put them on my window for him to find and grabbed my coat and left the room. By the time I got to the court yard mal was their on her bike ready to go she enchanted her self and the bike then turned to.

I waved her off and pointing to my coat before climbing on the back of her bike. We flew to and over the water and right threw the barrier. Once I stepped off the bike a wicked smile crossed my face "home sweet home," I sigh. I thanked mal before running off to find my dad. Once I made it to the shop I took a deep breath and rushed in.

He looked surprised and tears Came quickly "IM SORRY!" I wailed in his arms "I'm-I'm-I'm" couldn't even get out my next words. I was sobbing so hard it was getting hard to breath. I felt his large warm arms wrap around me tightly. "your home that's all that matters," I hear him say. All the crying I've done today adding on to the additional lack of sleep I was out like a light before I could even reply.

Timeskip

I woke up when I hear a crash I get out of bed and rush to the sound but as soon as I rounded the corner I was hit and I blacked out.

Timeskip

I gasp and take in my surroundings to see I'm in a cell. I try to get up but I'm shackled down. Why those son of a I was cut off when someone walks down the small staircase. A pirate. "Shrimpy! how nice to see you" I say a sickening sweet tone. She gives me a fake laugh " listen I need you. Join me willingly or we have to do this the hard way." she said glaring at me "I'm only going to give you this offer once," she sneers.

I nod my head and have a mocking serious face on "hmm how about... Bite me" I say before busting out in a fit of laughter. "fine have it your way," she growls. She snaps her fingers and two guys come down the stairs one of them has a small vile with a purple liquid.

"There may be no magic here but potions aren't really magic you just need to know how to cook it right. As rare as wolfbane is it does just the trick." Uma laughs.

My eyes widen how in the world did she get her hands on that stuff. She snaps her fingers and the guys come in one holds me down while the other put the vile to my lips "come on now love take a sip" he coos in his thick accent.

I take a beep breath and seal my lips tight. "Awe well that won't due," he said in a mocking pout. He holds my nose until I ran out of breath. As soon as I gasp and he pours the liquid down my throat. I tried my best not to swallow any but I did and not even a minute later I started to feel pain. I let out a blood curdling scream as I felt my insides feel like they were being twisted.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" I scream out pain consumed my body. "your going to be my little pet now" Uma smiles sickly. I scream and curl up in a ball before I pass out from pain.

Status: Edited

New Word Count: 1371