Story 2: Chapter 2

Hunter pov

I messed up. I knew that and I knew I would have to go to Blair begging on my knees for her to take me back. I walk to her window only to see a piece of paper and the red bracelet I gave her. My breath hitched as I looked at it.

I slowly open the paper.

Dear hunter,
By now I'm gone I've gone back to the isle I have nothing here and I owe no one so there's really no point in staying in a place that tears me a part. What can I say no one can really be surprised even before Auradon I never really stayed in one place. I am a rouge wolf after all. I wish you and the VKs the best of wishes for they are now kids of Auradon while I'm going to forever be the lost isle rouge.
                              ~Forever Blair

Tears slowly drip onto the paper. I grip it in my hand slightly crumbling it. I ran I ran all the way to the person who was closest to her. Carlos. When I got there he was in a frenzy "Carlos I need help" I beg, "not now hunter I have something more important to do" he said quick to brush me off.

Something inside me snaps and I pin him to the wall  "Blair went back to the isle if you think something else is more important than this your not the person I thought you were to her. If your not going to help me get her back than I'll leave and get her myself" I sneer.

I see his eyes widen "Blair left too." he whispered in shock, "wait what do you mean too?" I say just as shocked. Carlos sighed and ran his hand threw his hair "mal and Ben go into a fight and mal left. They must have left together." he said digging his hands into hair. "Come on," he said pushing me out the door to Evie's room. "Evie! Ben!" he shouts.

The door quickly opened and I was shoved into the room. "Blair left with mal and is at the isle" Carlos said quickly. Evie let's out a frustrated growl. "are you kidding I don't even now where to look for her! At least I know where mal could be" she exclaimed.

"I thought you hung out together before us?" I said quickly, "only sometimes she was a rouge she bounced around a lot never staying in one place for too long" Jay said. I growled "I really screwed up" I wine "what did you say to her?" Carlos asked "we got into I fight about her not having anymore time anymore and I said something's" I said not really want to go I to detail with them.

Carlos gave me a look "what kind of things" he pushed. I sighed no way out now "I told her I only liked her for her looks and that she was a wounded animal" I said quickly. Carlos eyes went wide and he charged at me. Jay jumped up and grabbed him "YOU IDIOT!I'LL TEAR YOU APART!" he screamed.

"I think you did worse than me" Ben mutters. "not helping" I growl "wasn't trying to" he responded. "why do you even care Carlos you've called her a monster and an animal" I shot at him "and she forgave me for that it's different because if you actually loved her you wouldn't have said any of that especially to her" he sneers. 

He jerked out of jays grip and anxiety sat in a chair. It was quite from then on and Evie made me change into something that would help me blend in

 It was quite from then on and Evie made me change into something that would help me blend in

As soon as it was dark we headed right to the isle in the limo. As we went Carlos sat up front with Jay to avoid me. I look at Evie and hopped to get some answers from her.

"why did Carlos act that way?" I asked Evie looked at me and sighed. "well you see Blair was considered to be the best Person to be with on the isle. She's hot, evil, and one of the only people who can use any kind of magic on the isle." she said softly

"A lot of guys went after her and at the time Carlos was terrified of any sort of dog so that meant he was terrified of her. However that didn't stop the fact he had feelings for her. For the longest time he loved her but he grew out of them and grew feelings for Jane." she explained.

"He still loves her just not in the way he use too" she added.
It was quite for the rest of the ride and we parked. We all climbed out and Ben wanted to go get mal first I wanted to say no but no one but Carlos would agree with me.

As we walked Evie, Carlos, and Jay went threw a hole song trying to get me and Ben to blend in.

Not long after the song .A guy who's Gaston's son had realized Ben was king and we kinda just ran after that. We got to this so called place and Evie sent him up. I sat at the bottom of the stairs until he came down sluggish "how did it go" Evie asked. I didn't see mal "were is mal" she asked Ben didn't say anything and walked off.

My eyes widen "she's not coming is she" I ask to no one in particular. Evie was trying to talk to her threw a horn until Jay said just to let her cool off. "uh guys were is Ben?" I ask they all seemed to panic and they looked down the ally way. I let out a breath when I saw Ben. "don't scare us like that let's go get Blair and we can come back to get mal" I said.

I hear a chuckle "Ahh so your my little pet's toy" I hear who definitely didn't sound like Ben. My eyes widen as a pirate looking guy with hook comes out of the shadows. "what you do with Ben" Evie sneers at him "oh I just nicked him" he mused "what did you do to Blair?" I growl.

He laughs in a insane way "Awe you didn't come her to take my pet now did you" he pouted "cause that would be a hard challenge to feat" he said in a more serious tone. "well just came to say if you want him back Uma wants to have a little chat with mal" he said smugly

"Alone" he added with a smirk, "what about Blair?" I ask almost desperately. He laughs "oh you aren't ever going to get her back." he laughs before disappearing into the shadows.

Status: Edited

New Word Count: 1160