Chapter 16

(Fruits- Paris Paloma)

Dinner was rushed, Negan was ready to have me. He grabbed my arm, leading me off through the building quickly, straight to his room. He quickly led me in, shutting the door behind me. He roughly grabbed me once again, and shoved me up against the door. He looked me up and down, then our lips connected, I wanted him to know I meant business, and that I wasn't backing down. Negan lifted me up, carrying me over to the bed, dropping me roughly onto the soft mattress.

"You sure you're ready for this?" Negan said with a hunger. I got up on top of the mattress on my knees, forcing my eye contact to be steady.

"This is what I want." I whispered before biting my lip, sending Negan into a frenzy.

He began to kiss me wildly, leaving marks along my neck, quickly unzipping my dress, tugging it down to my waist. I yanked his coat off his arms, he willingly let his coat fall to the floor, pushing me back onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He started working the button on my pants, yanking them down to my ankles, I kicked them off, Negan climbing back on top of me, then I did the same to him, he quickly whipped them off onto the floor. He noticed the surprised look on my face, and chuckled.

"This ain't my first rodeo." He smiled at me, as he began kissing down my neck and chest again.

I'll just say, once we were completely naked and he was between my legs, regret filled me. I was hoping the first apocalypse sex I had would be with Daryl. The last person I did this with was before I left to Mexico, it was coming back to me bit by bit as everything was unfolding with Negan. Him and I were young, and it was going to be weeks before we saw each other again, so with the hopes of seeing each other again, we had sex, in the bed of his truck. I remembered the piles of blankets and pillows we laid out to make it more comfortable for the two of us. He drove us way out to the middle of nowhere, the moon and stars over us. I remember having a large bruise on my tailbone after that, he had bruised his knees as well, needless to say the blankets didn't do much.

"What happened sweetheart, you lost your fire halfway through." Negan brought me out of my thoughts, as he panted over me. "You decided this isn't what you want?" He smiled, as he laid down next to me. I quickly sat up, ready to defend myself.

"I told you I wanted this." I stated.

"No, it's alright, next time. Thanks for this." He pointed to a mark on his neck. "I can't wait to flaunt this to Daryl." He said cockily.

"Daryl?" I said confused. "What would be the point in that?" I looked at him hard.

"Well maybe, it would persuade Daryl to finally join my side." Negan said smugly. I sat back not entertained with Negan's behavior, or the way he used people to get what he wanted. "What you don't like that?"

"Eh, I mean, me and Daryl didn't really talk, but he's a friend, this will embarrass me. You know, don't kiss and tell." I blushed.

"Wow." Negan laughed a little. "Didn't think I'd here you talk again, you have a beautiful voice you know that?" I blushed again my eye contact faltering this time. "Don't worry, I won't." Negan said kindly." So, I'll take you back to your room, so you can clean up, and get some sleep." Negan climbed out of bed, pulling on sweats and a tee shirt. "No insult to you, I just like sleeping alone." He smirked passing me my clothes. "And next time, don't wear the pants."

"Not happening, you want this you let me wear pants." I glared at him, keeping my eye contact this time.

"Honey I can get that from all these other woman." Negan squinted at me. I got up from the bed, standing completely naked in front of him.

"What don't those other women give you? I'll give you anything you want." I whispered into his ear.

"Really?" He looked at me slyly, as he thought about it. "Let's get you to your room before you get yourself in trouble." Negan winked. I pulled on my clothes, following Negan down the many hallways to my room.

"Good night." I sighed looking into Negan's eyes like I always did.

"You got yourself a deal sweetheart, you'll have your hands full tomorrow." Negan winked at me. "Goodnight." Negan kissed my cheek, shutting my door as he left.

I got in way quicker than I thought I would, I don't even know how it happened. One minute I'm staring at a gun pointed at my friend, the next Negan is giving me a kiss goodnight? I know if my friends knew what I was doing and what I had just done, they would not be happy with me; especially after what he had just done to Abraham and Glenn. I sighed as I got out of my clothes heading to the bathroom to wash Negan off of me, something told me this would be a regular thing.

After scrubbing with a lot of soap and hot water for about an hour I got out. I grabbed a towel and headed over to the dresser, opening it up, seeing ridiculous black lace underwear, and black silk flowy tops, this was lingerie, all black lingerie, I was not sleeping in these. I dug through that dresser for several long minutes until finally giving up. I curled up into bed completely naked and annoyed, I knew I would have to get comfortable in all of these clothes eventually, but I was having a hard time putting the rebel in me on the back burner. I sighed heavily closing my eyes for the night, until I heard shuffling outside my door.

I sat up seeing a piece of folded paper on the floor in front of my door. I got up and picked it up. I went over to my lamp that was already on, and opened the note.

'I can get you and Daryl out of here, if you let me come with you.
-S.'

I took a moment to process the note before writing my answer on another piece of paper. I got back into bed, sleeping better than I thought I would.