Chapter 17

(Mature Content)
(I See Red- Everybody Loves an Outlaw)

I was woken up by loud knocking at my door, I wrapped up in my blankets, slowly making my way toward the door. I opened the door tiredly looking at Arat, great what did she want?

"From Negan, enjoy." She roughly tossed a very large duffel bag into my room, leaving with a sneer on her face.

I shut the door, quickly opening the the duffel bag. There were jeans and tee shirts, a leather coat, along with a faux fur coat, and other items that excited me. I immediately dug the most decent pair of underwear from my dresser, and a pair of jeans, along with a lace bra. I pulled white deep v-neck on, then shrugged on the black leather jacket, the leather felt nice. I put on black boots, doing final adjustments to my clothes. I stuffed my note from last night into my pocket, then I looked at myself in the mirror, as I put on a pair of sunglasses. There was another knock at my door, then it opened slowly, Negan standing in the doorway.

"Well god damn darlin' do you look good in that jacket." Negan admired me looking me up and down as he bit his lip. "Come here." Negan gestured me toward him. I complied with a light smile on my face, he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me against him. He put his finger under my chin, bringing my lips to his, giving me a long sweet kiss. "I would love to have you on my arm today, I want everyone to see you." He said happily.

"Take me where ever you want." I said seductively.

"You won't be embarrassed?" He looked down at me smiling.

"Nah, I'll be fine as long as I'm with you." I smiled back.

"You are not like my other wives you know that?" Negan confessed.

"Lets not talk about them." I bit my lip, coming in for another short kiss.

"Let's go." Negan held out his arm, and I took it confidently. We strolled through the halls past the harem, where I discreetly tossed my note for Sherry.

"So what're we doing first?" I asked curiously.

"Well one of our convoys just came back from a supply pick up, I like to see what they got for me." Negan smiled. We walked outside to the front of the Sanctuary, where the newest haul was waiting. "Go ahead show me." Negan said proudly as the men started to pull crates from the truck.

Negan observed every single crate, a certain item caught his eye. "Gary, bring that over here." Gary carried his crate over to Negan. '0pen that up." Negan pointed to a jewelry box, Gary opened it up, revealing a row of rings. "It just occurred to me, I never gave my dear wife a ring. So pick which one you like darlin'."

I looked over the rings, some gold, some silver, but one specifically caught my eye, the band was silver, with a small red diamond set in the middle, with a second band on top, covered in smaller red diamonds.

"That one." I pointed to the red diamond one. Negan pulled the ring from the box, and took my hand to place it on my finger. "No." I said simply. Negan looked at me confused. "Make it official, get down on one knee and ask me." I ordered. Negan admired my demands for a moment with a smirk on his face.

"Your the first one to ask that." He chuckled and shook his head. "Alright if you want." He got down on one knee, still holding my hand. I could sense eyes on us, mostly on me, I was in control. Negan looked up at me. "Hazel, will you be my wife?" He said with a mocking tone.

"Yes I will Negan." I stated with a smugness. He put the ring on my finger, and stuck a big kiss on my lips.

"God damn you drive me crazy." Negan said lowly. "What'd ya say we cut the to do list short and go back to my room for a little fun?" Negan smiled at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "We can talk about what the other wives don't do for me." He winked leading me away.