{Chapter Twelve}

We all walked towards him

"Holy shit, what happened to you?" Richie yelled at the kid.

The kid just stared at him.

Stan and Eddie jogged over to the kid to help him.

"We need to get him help." I shouted.

"G-get him on my bike, let's t-t-take him to the pharmacy." Bill got on his bike, and he stood up and let the kid sit on the seat. He all started riding to the pharmacy.

We took a shortcut through the woods to town.

"I think it's great and all that we're helping the new kid, but we also have to think about our safety. He's bleeding all over and you know there's an aids epidemic right now, I mean My moms friend, in New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and enough of the aids virus got into his system from a hangnail, THROUGH A HANG NAIL. I mean you can amputate arms and legs, BUT HOW DO YOU AMPUTATE A WAIST? A WAIST. You guys do know that the aids virus lives in dirty needles, right? You do know that right?" Eddie spoke talking a mile a minute in my ear, the entire time.

We set him down on an old milk crate in the alley next to the pharmacy.

"Richie stay here, guys come on." Bill spoke while we followed him into the pharmacy.

We rushed in and Eddie started grabbing everything we needed, and a bit more.

I reached in my pocket for change. I had 32 cents, shit.

I showed Stan and he reached in his pocket, he had about 2 dollars.

"Can we afford all that?" Bill asked.

"This is all we got." He held out his money and I put my 32 cents into his hand.

"Are you kidding me?" Eddie asked, he started looking at what to put back. But we honestly probably needed all of it.

"Wait you have an account here don't you?" Bill asked Eddie.

"If My mom figures out that I bought all this stuff for myself, I'll be spending the rest of the weekend in the hospital getting x-rayed." He spoke in a low whisper.

We looked around for a moment.

"Y/n put it in your bra." Eddie spoke quietly.

"What?"

"If you put at least some of this in your shirt, he'll just say 'damn that is one developed kid." Eddie spoke handing me the bandages, the ace bandage, and the tape.

"Oh my god, no." I spoke harshly.

"Just put it in your shirt."  Eddie spoke rudely.

"Jesus," I looked around for a minute, "fine." I grabbed the packet of ace bandages and the tap.