{Chapter Twenty}

I was in the kitchen, already dressed, parents already left for work.

I heard a hard knock on the door. It was quick a frantic.

I jogged to the door and Stan was there, our of breath.

"Bill called- It- it took- Beverly." Stan spoke leaning on the door frame.

"What, we have to go save her." I quickly put on my shoes and ran to my bike.

Stan got on his bike and we quickly pedaled to the house in Neibolt Street, where we met up with everyone else.

We all dropped our bikes in front of the house and slowly walked up to it.

"Guys, spikes." Bill spoke then started putting it together. Then Eddie threw his phannypack into the tall grass surrounding the house.

Then we all slowly walked into the house.

We all entered the house and walked downstairs to the basement. Where Bill found It go down the Well.

There was a pulley above the well, and Bill brought the rope.

"Eddie should go first, since he's injured." I suggested. Everyone nodded, and tied the rope around him. Mike was definitely the strongest so he lowered him down.

"Hold up stop." Eddie yelled, there's a large opening. I think it might be in there."

"Y/n next," Stan spoke. I tied the rope around my waist, and made sure it was snug. Then I was lowered slowly into the Well. The rope was kind of breaking my ribs, but Beverly's safety was more important.

I found the opening and Eddie helped in, while untying the rope.

Everyone but Mike was in. But then we heard a loud hit.

"IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" Richie yelled at Mike. Then Henry Bowsers peaked his bloodied face over the Well. And he started giggling hysterically.

"Holy shit it's h-Henry." Bill spoke. Then Henry looked at the rope, and started to take it out of the Well.

"GET THE ROPE." Eddie yelled, and went to grab for it. But Henry was too fast.

Then Henry backed away, and was taunting Mike.

"Holy shit what do we do?" I screamed.

"I-i should get up there." Bill spoke looking for anything that could help us.

"With what?" Eddie screamed at Bill.

I went to grab Stan's hand but he wasn't there. I looked behind me and in our small group. He was just right beside.

Then Henry fell down the Well, hitting on all sides making loud cracking sounds.

"Holy shit Mike." Richie yelled.

"Are you okay?" Eddie screamed.

"I'm alright." Mike said out of breath, then he grabbed the rope and climbed to us.

"Guys Where is Stan?" I looked at all of them. Eddie and I were leading this search basically running through the greywater, yelling out his name.

"STAN." I screamed, it was very shrill.

I turned left and I heard a muffled scream, the group followed quickly behind me.

I ran towards to sound, I stopped in my tracks to what I saw.

It was the painting girl, eat Stan's fucking face. I felt myself die inside.

Richie and Eddie shined their lights in the lady's face. She backed away slowly, and I saw Stan take a deep breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Richie yelled.

It creeped back into a pipe, then it peeped its ugly face then creeped into the pipe too.

I immediately ran to Stan, and hugged him. The rest of the group followed my actions.
But Stan shoved me off and started kicking, screaming, and backing away.

"YOU GUYS ARENT MY FRIENDS, YOU LEFT ME. YOURE NOT MY FRIENDS." He cried, his tears mixed with his face blood.

"No, Stan. We all love you." I cried with him.

"Stan we've always been your friends, come on come on. We can do this Stan, we've got this." Eddie tried to get Stan to calm down. Richie was crying at legs, and I was holding up his head and bawling my eyes out.

Then we saw Bill walk away.

"Guys come on." Eddie tried to motivate Stan and all of us.

We all started walking and yelling for Bill this time.

Then Eddie tripped and fell into the water and dropped in flashlight.

"Woah dude, get out of there that's gray water." Richie spoke.

"Wait wait wait WHERE MY FUCKING FLASHLIGHT." Eddie screamed as he scanned the water for his flashlight.

Then a decaying head popped out of the water and we all started freaking out.

Eddie grabbed his flashlight and we all ran past the head.

"Bev Bev?" I heard mike whisper yell as we walked into an opening.

"Beverly? Oh shit." Richie spoke as we all looked up and saw our friend floating. And about a million other kids too, all surrounding a mountain of objects. I'm assuming the kids had when they were take.

"How is she in the air?" Richie asked.

"Guys are those?" Eddie asked.

"The missing kids." Stan finished.

"Help me grab her." Mike said as he picked up Ben, then Ben grabbed Bev and pulled her down.

Stan and I watched in confusion.

Ben was holding Beverly down by her face, and it looked like they were having a moment.

"Bev? Beverly?" Ben shouted while shaking her, and looked at all of us. "Why isn't she waking up? WHATS WRONG WITH HER? BEVERLY." Then he hugged her. He then pulled back from the hug and kissed her, right in front of everyone.

Everyone was confused to why he would kiss her, but I mean you do you.

"Woah, well okay then." I spoke awkwardly.

Then Beverly took a deep breath and she was back to normal. They looked into each other's eyes.

"Jesus Christ." Then Richie hugged both of them. Then Mike joined. Then me, next Stan.

Then we realized Eddie wasn't in the hug, and he was shining his flashlight. On Bill and what looked like Georgie.

We all ran towards them, but tried our best to keep our distance.

The small Georgie looked like a corpse. He was missing an arm for Christ's sake.

"I wanna go home." He whined to Bill. "I missed you so much, and I want to see mom and dad."

"I want more than anything for you to be home." Bill spoke, he was now crying. He then put Mike's sheep shooting gun up to Georgie's head. "But you're not Georgie." And he shot Georgie right between the eyes.

He fell back like if he was a rag doll.