Prologue

Humans are not the solely one who still living this world, our Mother Earth. God's created such nature and existing rare minerals that mankind ever discovered so far. Though God's are just a belief to some knowledgeable walking with two legs organisms, as we call it as human beings. Whether it depends on people if they will keep them as in mind or be aware of.

 Whether it depends on people if they will keep them as in mind or be aware of

They are the ones who are active. The one who currently working everyday of our lives. They have the power that against or pro from the prophecy. They probably been around on our surroundings. They are the one will charge of it.

It's their responsibilities and to humans too.

There are 9 Demi Gods we ever knew so far:

Prosperity Living with no problems. Successful is his first name. Can deal everything and anything with just a flick. The richest of all than the rest of Demi Gods. Prohibiting others for not touching his luxurious stuffs or it might turned out as 'trash'.

Lascivious Seducing others is something he won't miss. Playing with their feelings as a hobby or even as a routine. Never get tired of such skinship and dirty jokes on them. Actually has a lot of experience doing this so better watch out from this Demi God.

Obedient The most responsible Demi God and likely to be respected. The kindness and gentlemanly treated to the other livings. Cleaning is something he can't leave for. Probably has soft side. And somehow not dealing with the opposite trait of his, specifically to Crude.

Recondite Mysterious Demi God. Others don't really mind about him but Demi Gods are. Once they admitted that he has something on it, others believed and find him full of secrets to keep himself from harm. The way he did has something behind of it that not everyone would define his real intention.

Bedrock Strong leadership. Can be reliable with him. he has certain moods when it comes to nagging on them, or either ignored them all at once. Never fail to shush them individually if it's necessary.

Crude Being bitter and savage is how he adapted. Careless with other opinions and just shrugged it off. He frequently dissed to correct them. Doesn't mind either if it's really important because it wasn't that reliable, he reasoned. Only believe on his words.

Bliss Frankly opposite of Crude. He accepts everything and appreciate even the little things. Don't want anyone to be permissive. Always wear a smile to cheer up on someone. The most pure squishy Demi God that must protect from harm.

Kenspeckle Most attractive Demi God. Everyone find him beautiful. His facial expression, his body features, and his accent. But honestly a mature one or sometimes may possibly chances on different moods. This is his only bait to get what he want. 

Spleen He was easily get mad. He was quite greedy on his things and quite sensitive whom ever disturbed him. Would be the one will adjust for them because he is probably unapproachable. Even Bliss wouldn't take it anymore.

There are rumors that they were scattered everywhere and it wasn't that easy to search them. They ascended with no state of themselves. There is this deal needed to search for the other 2. We looked everything but we don't have any flaws at all. The names was plainly nothing and didn't mention it among the books.

But someone who we hope for is she still alive. It deemed that she would be the one to bound them all at once. Though ironically, it will be pick randomly and that person will be their key to wake up from their oneself. For us, we are 100% will likely to be chosen is a female.

◎ disclaimer: I do not own wanna one and such definition of gods and goddesses. Just to be clear that this book it's purely made out of imagination and impossible that everything I wrote stand out as a truth. As this genre is fanfiction, I hope we make it clear. I intended using other charcters not related to wanna one just for the sake of extras if it's okay. CREDITS to those whoever owns images I used as I edited or crop it out. I apologized for my punctuation and grammars in beforehand along the chapters go. ◎