15

Third POV

Astonishment filled over herself when someone figured her name. It wasn't like she is known here in Busan. She even spent her free time here just for researching. The boy get that look and cleared his throat.

"Well because the librarian told me your name, though, I didn't ask about it but he intended instead. So that whatever someone step over this place yet I confirm you're involve, it's fine by me," he grinned, revealing his snaggletooth as he licks it.

"We're done introducing each other, so why were we here instead you can just go to the library?" Minhyun wondered figuring out what's behind of it when he merely know the details. The two glanced to him and to the boy he was staring at.

"Jeez, I was came from the prison, do you think I'll easily say hi to others when they see me as planning to do crazy stuffs?!" He presumed, on how he sincere by showing his concerning eyes to them, clasped his both slender hands begging.

It wasn't like he did something bad, but sure he is hiding something. Yeekyu would rather roaming her mind any possibilities what could be this guy intention when he joined them. Is it because we're going to summon a God? Or maybe he would prepare a shenanigan on us when he got what he wanted.

Like how can you trust someone who just got out of jail to join this innocent club thingy?

"Disgusting," Minhyun mumbled under his breath, judging the sight foreseeing it. But the reddish boy quirky throwing glares whose the man in formal suit flinched his sudden face.

Woojin properly posed then looked each of them in the eye. "I know this might sound crazy, but I have this instinct that there is someone here," He traced his index finger revolving him. Then stopped like pointing out of the thin air.

Daniel grimaced where he was locating it, but all he can described his speculation, are some random houses piling beside and the birds passing by. He sent him a blank look, which the boy panicked a bit.

"Look, there someone out there could be our lists on searching these Demigods, believe me for once, I trust my instinct for this!" He grasped one of the Daniel's jacket. Though, Daniel held the boy's wrist and raised it up. He leaned closer causing the younger dodging further from his moves.

"Woojin, no wonder you were reported that you made a fake account of mine, multiple of my fans unfollowed me yet replacing of your stand. I don't know if I would trust you this time?" His piercing eyes dreadfully stabbing to the boy's guilty looks.

"How..." He couldn't construct a question, but he wandered around, trying to figure out how to break free on this.

"I don't understand why you have the guts to show up after you marched out of the bars? Don't tell me this is the only way you want to apologize me? Sorry, but no need to," He let's go the grip of the red-haired boy then got in back the car.

Those two were befuddled from the scene and unable to decipher anything from their conversation. But maybe some, but they can't even assume if it put that way. When they able to communicate by glancing, they decided to go with the flow and just hopped in.

"Let's get out of here," his brows bowed nonchalantly, even he stared through the window needing his personal space. She gulped from his unexpected attitude she never encounter before. Minhyun looked over the rear mirror to check her out.

"I'll send you back home," then puts engine on and off they go.

Leaving the lone wolf boy, gazing his feet in penitentiary. Based from his morpheme been spoken, he has strong feeling that he sensed someone out of his place will join them. He led his head towards where he was pointing before. A marooned walls painting of a grange rumored that this neighborhood is one hardy head and grumpy in 24/7 time.

"I'll check you soon, cranky guy," then he hovers his hoodie on and paced to the opposite direction.

-x-

They timidly surrounded themselves in placid tense inside their vehicle. Minhyun keeping eye on the road. Daniel still glaring through the shifting shelters from aside. And finally, Yeekyu placed over her hands on the book while watching passers-by.

He braked the car when the light shone as red, waiting for the other line to go to the other side. Minhyun had an opportunity for having a word to his friend. His upper body rotated as he faced Daniel from the driver's seat.

"Your not in charge if they can join or not," He merely nagged him in first try. Yet, he rolled eyes, never minding about his subject. The driver took that as a sign then heaved out his breath.

"Look, your just supporting her, but that wasn't any help to her at all," He put it in concise and right way. As an arrogant man he is, he didn't even dare to reply his hyung. He find it annoying, especially towards his friend.

"Although, you weren't like that before," Minhyun leaned back to his seat as shifted to the front. Daniel stole a glimpse from him realizing what he did earlier.

He wasn't a cold guy, not even towards his fans. Maybe because that boy did something yet he's under one of his fanbase. He should treat them kind when they felt down from what they treated to him. But to the boy, something like he gave out normally, like they are related to each other to act that way.

Daniel oddly squirms on his position watching the road ascending. He has this feeling of not in the mood of that topic. Minhyun seemed found a limitation to his friend and just pursue driving them home instead.

Until then everyone of them went silence, the book flipped swiftly which Yeekyu panicked with such an eerie scene. When it halts, she took a closer look who's this profile be.

Bliss, the most favorable Demigod that wanting to hang out with. He is one dreamy person, spreading how optimistic on every accusation. He was known to console each of his brothers especially crude.

Bliss never been felt down unless one time he regret his choice. When there's a moment he want to get close on certain being, it feared him and ran away.

So when he went dejection, the gloomy aura around him might affect others on his radius. He don't want that to happen yet his emotion greatly drowning himself.

Ironically, the only cure for his unlike demeanor, the exactly contrast of his characteristics.

"What are you doing with that list, Daehwi?" The glasses boy furrowed brows to the kid, whose done writing his name on the list. He turned to him and give a simper.

"I joined this searching, Taevin!"