21

Yeekyu's POV

"How do I look?" I swayed my pastel pink skirt side to side checking out on full body mirror. My brother tugged his necktie down as he glanced over me. "Look horrible I guess," I huffed and turned to him. "Whose speaking with the same bloodline as I am," He timidly flinched in annoyance, grinning like he wasn't affected by that fact. I rather smiled back to him.

Today is what this young CEO planned to celebrate on his project and we're already done with our semi-formal outfits. Jonghyun got his car keys and stepped out my room followed by myself, of course. Oh, I wanted to invite someone over but it was too late already seems the party will start any minute now.

'Could have ask before, damn it,'

"Wait, you haven't eat breakfast, right?" Jonghyun wondered heading towards his car. "Don't mind about me, I stored a lot of meals on my belly already~" I winked playfully to my brother and just saw him rolled eyes, already hop on his vehicle. Same goes to me beside him and buckled my seat belt as we drove off.

It's almost 9:30 in the morning, yet the sky are presentably as cumulonumbis, which barely following our pace. It's quite chilling to gaze upon above of mine that I haven't seen for awhile. Slowly we travelled, it merely block the floating cottons by some glossy glass tall objects that I didn't intend to stare as it refracted through my sight. Then rarely trees appearing the ongoing scenery and basically cars too. Seems like we already passed by a long relaxing bridge though.

Few minutes later, we already arrived our destination and got off ourselves from the vehicle. We casually enter the availed venue that was written on it , and a staff guided us where the venue we called for is. As soon we stepped in, there are already crowded people with such fancy semi-formal costumes they can wear off. Other ladies were merely revealing their skin either their backs or sides. Meanwhile men are having tuxedos, polos that without jacket and neckties. I can tell everyone looked intimidating to approach and honestly I don't get it how come they have the guts to talk each other?

Guess I couldn't just judge by their covers.

"I'll look for my friend a bit, just stay where you are as I finish what I'm up to, okay?" Jonghyun tapped my shoulder then heels distant away from me. He could just call me or text if I got lost, right? Why so stupid, bro. I shook my head and just leaned against the stucco carved walls, well it wasn't that smooth to rest my back though. But this would probably make me bored in just few moment.

"Oh? Yeekyu?" A rasped yet rather audible and clearly enough I could distinguish who belongs to. I turned my chin where the sound came from and arched my left brow. "Daniel?! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed, eventhough I figure it's owner, clueless why he's here out of nowhere. "I got invited too! Wait, you don't have any knowledge between the CEO and me?" He was surprised to be honest by the fact that I don't have any info about those two, but he patiently just question over.

"Likewise I mentioned when I met you, I had no interest on this stuffs or, you haven't told me yet," I formally replied took this dirty blond man wheezes from my intention. Why am I so bothered with that anyway.

"If you ever check out his album about his propose project, those images came from my skills!" He bragged, not much of that, although I 'ooh' out of my mouth and rather grimacing to the older. "So you got summoned with your brother here?" Planted his thumbs in his clothed grayish pockets, partly slanting his back further and tilted head as he's staring back to me.

'Oof,'

"Nope, the CEO itself personally asked me to come over his new start of his project," I conversed. There was moment of silence and he chuckled instead. "Yup, mostly he did that to selected people he could drag on his pent house and begging to appear on his event. Because he's quite young and stubborn at the same time," he briefly described the latter which I wondered how would he say that way.

"My guess that both of you are quite really close, hugh?" I nudged his arm which he lifts brow to me. "Why? Felt jelly about it?" He teasingly smirking when I expressed confusion from his intetion. "Me? Jelly about that? I barely know you guys!" Proclaimed it clearly. He rather coughed back and mumbling something that inaudible against the noise inside this room. "What?" I pardoned, despite to have a reply from him, Jonghyun arrived at last, which I hissed his bad timing when I was waiting for Daniel's murmurs.

"Did I miss something?" While handing us over small slices of cakes. "Nothing much, sir," Daniel grinned as he gladly accepts his offer. My brother was shocked after seeing the infamous photographer once again. Though, I know him already, he is not that typical person would just squealing but rather mesmerized of his presence. Still, I have no knowledge about the media so what's the big deal about it?

"So... you're staying the same apartment of hers, right?" Daniel nodded as he took a bite of the chocolate with kisses and cherry on top cake. My brother got satisfied of his answer and glimpsed on me rather simper. I squinted which I was confuzzle about it but just sweep it off. Soon they have nice conversation, therefore I, posting in between them listening their chitty chatty moments for a while.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So this is the place where the source is at now?" The three moled guy exclaimed while roving around its crowded room. The other man was just glancing around if he could see any suspicious here, but halts when Seongwoo blocked his hand against his chest. "It's him," Jaehwan turns his head and stared the person for a moment, though he wasn't familiar with the features but he can trust his hyung which he probably knew what he looks like anyway.

"Finally, I met you, my brother,"