20

Third POV

1:42 pm

The three guys gathered themselves on a lounge room where there is no one likely to stay at. Seongwoo who busily wandering around their spot like it's his first time seeing them. "This reminds me of a book, you know?" He picked some of the tombs and Minki response an effortless laugh. "Of course dummy, because you are in the library," As Seongwoo was flipping pages, he slammed it close and batting glares at him. "I'm not dense that I'm aware where I'm standing, I meant the book that full of our diaries," Jaehwan on the other hand, didn't know this so called journal thing coming from above the clouds. Like why would they have a journal?

Minki lifts his glasses up and glanced on him. "I gave to the source, kid," Seongwoo twitched brow from the name and even chews his lip to refrain from pointing out. "Is she even around? We don't have much time left to do before he arrive," A stern plastered all over his face, but to the librarian, there's no need to panic and reasoned that it'll wait for a bit. "Wait, we can't just search around if he didn't rise up from our of the earth?" Jaehwan butted in. "True, so far I don't sense anyone who plan to summon tough," the librarian fiddling his pen doing some sort of tricks.

"But it doesn't mean he would never escape his territory, since it's destined soon this world will end," The youngest among them swallowed lump on his throat wondering if they can beat this unknown. Minki sighed deeply and placed the pen on a table. He walked towards to their direction and bowed a bit. "We have time, trust me on this, I'm sure we have enough days to prepare," and turns to Seongwoo. "But sure, you won't remain much with knowing what you are," Then walked away.

"Sure, you already informed me, but what I don't know is when will this spoil?" The librarian held the cart and partly turns face to him. "Within this week, maybe around 3 to 5 days it's the least I gave you some details," and pushing the cart all throughout to the bookshelves. Seongwoo clicked his tongue and glimpsed to other that he haven't met someone like him. "And you are?" dragging a chair, rotates it facing back from Jaehwan's. He sat on and placed his both arms over the backrest, slanting a bit as he leaned closer to the younger. He sniffed instead, "Your brother, but rather grew up here," he backed off restraining their distance to each other.

The older hums and stood off the furniture stretching like he stayed there for months. "Alright, kid, we should find the source," He tugged his wrist and went off. Before they finally stepped out the library, Minki blocked them while his right hand preoccupied something. "By the way, someone who is really close to source gave this guy an invitation and what I'm eager to lend you this because he said that it's okay to bring some 'friends' along," He grinned and handing it to them. Jaehwan accepts anyway and scan over the card. "Lai? It's not even Korean..." Yet Seongwoo sparked when he heard familiar name. "Come again? Lai? Lai Guanlin?" He straightly gazed Jaehwan upon. The younger shows it to him and the older yelped in shock.

"Wow, I'm going to meet him! But will the source come?" He was about to face the librarian but he vanished out of the blue so he just wandering looks around like being lost in the crowd. "Oh, it's already 2, she's gone for now, hyung," as he checked his wrist watch. Seongwoo ruffled his hair in frustration just because he missed his very important question. But either way he put it aside and exits whereas Jaehwan followed behind.

"He end up being filthy rich, like owning a business already hugh? What certain of modernized civilization is this," Seongwoo claimed as he spread his arms how wide the place he is. "Perhaps, do you know how to drive?" The younger questioned to his hyung, unsure if he's on state of being mythical self or normal citizen self. "Of course, kid, you thought even I summon my old self doesn't mean removing my skills I've spent years in here?" Seongwoo mindlessly opened the door of a car and hopped in, Jaehwan stood in awe.

"I am holding my keys..." then brought out of his pocket with his car key. The older slid down the window to peep the younger as he gave him dirty grins, "You haven't been on using stuffs here don't you?" He went around to sit on next to the driver's seat then slammed the door. Jaehwan shook his head and purely glanced over to his hyung. Seongwoo smirked and shut the window up, stomping at the accelerator as it's engines on. "I'll teach you a few of it," then the car swiftly sprinting further from the library.

A hoodie guy stayed beside the bush which against the shadows from the trees. He kept his hands on pockets, yet clutching against the clothes. He gritted his teeth from what he witnessed earlier when those two left. He marched heading towards the library and steps in. The last thing he was sure it's clear was that the librarian chilling on his usual spot, busily occupied with what he's reading.

Tch