9

Third POV

(Inside the school during class hours)

Some scarcely voices were heard along an empty hallway, where there are bunch of lockers aside. It's early around 6 o'clock yet few of the students came before the class starts. One of them is a boy who carelessly and mindlessly about his classmates presence. How do these conclude?

He kept throwing glares when someone stepped over his marginal space around him. Cause if they do, a cold-blooded boy would sarcastically spit on them not even reach in a second. He likely to be curse and even teachers. Actually he was used to it, but not to one teacher that managed to tame him anonymously.

To his perspective, he wasn't able to figure out why he is so discipline to this certain person. Like there was kind of moment that a girl found a notebook and notice the owner of it, she nervously handed out to him. Sure he grasps to it and told her with so much profanities audibly inside the classroom itself. And a teacher warned the boy then timidly shut instead.

Though, he find it pretty exasperated. He barely mumbled or even voiced in through his mind how neglecting what he did.

"What the f*ck?" When he was in the middle of rummaging his bag, he forgot something, figures. He put back his belongings inside his backpack and hovered on both of his shoulders. Gripping two straps and walked briskly out of the class.

It's still early though. The class will start at 7:15, subsequently when the adviser came in delay rather the whole class is. He was wearing headphone, normal volume that is too loud for him. Until some notebooks fell on the floor and papers went further circa the length of his arm to reach of it.

"Oh no! I'm so so-sorry!" Childishly with a worry tone and picked up some of his stuffs. "Psh, don't even get rush if you don't want to get hit by," He mocked and went around him, ignoring what scene had been to the other boy.

He dared to look up to check whose face was it, "the infamous cold boy,"

A latter boy didn't find that urge to cry how mean the same person towards him

A latter boy didn't find that urge to cry how mean the same person towards him. It watered his eyes, about to tear through his puffy cheeks. Albeit, he closes his eyes and stood hugging his stuffs with him.

"Daehwi?" Someone called out his name and Daehwi, for sure, glanced behind him and blinked bewilderedly to someone older than his age. "Mr. Yoon?"

After the class dismissed in time, the cold ravenette boy laid on the backrest and keep playing his pen. All of his classmates were out of the room, and that is the time he packed himself then. But before he pick his paper, someone land a hand on. The boy barely pursed his lips, not doubting whose hand is that.

"Can I have a word from you?" Telling it from the voice, he figured that he would never ignore this. He pushed his desk down making him to stand beside a seat. The teacher gestured him to come and walked out the class, which he was tailing behind him.

They arrived somewhere in the hallway. The teacher crosses arms and waited the boy to face him. "Why would you do that?" The teacher is known as having sweet voice and giddy behavior during lecture and even break time. But most students rarely find it bizarre when the teacher called out this one arrogant's name, he'll stay quiet.

The younger lazily looked to meet their eyes being locked up. Then the older made a curve of his right brow waiting a response. He sighs and aligned the level of their chin against the floor. Judging from the boy's stare filled with dark and eerie like he wasn't telling a lie this time.

"He bumped me for no reason," He spoke nonchalantly. "You could have help him out!" The teacher convinced a ravenette boy worriedly, although, he remained poker face never minding about that case. "I will sir," then swiftly slipped through his side.

Mr.Yoon gripped the boy's forearm and made him halted his spot. "You mean it, right?" He strictly told toward the male. "Yes, I am," He claimed to be. Mr. Yoon carefully releasing the hold of him and massaged after. "Dismiss," He nodded smugly and moved out from the teacher.

He was making clicking sounds inside his mouth, practically of his tongue and lowered his head in pissed. He even bumped someone yet ignoring who ever that may be.

"Ouch, seriously?" A girl barely complained. "He's like that, especially in this school, he's just a cold lone wolf boy," the other man said. "Minhyun, you know him?" Another young 20's wondered to his older fellow along with their invited guest to tour around.

"Oh yeah," He simply replied. "You know his name, too?" Probably Yeekyu is turn to queue time. "What is his name again? Aaah!"

"Baejin"