18

Third's POV

"Okay, that was deep and offending word that I ever received, brother, but I'm not thirsty on copulation!" He exclaimed as Jaehwan rather looked up on the rear view mirror, quirks his brow at him. Seongwoo smiling back when attempt to hide his mischievous demeanor.

"You san say anything you want so far, and if I confirm that it was you all along, you're staying with me forever," the driver smirked reflecting back the mirror. He cringed there this time, disliking to hear that only locution.

As their vehicle parked infront of somewhat brownish house with rich wood gate were designated outside. Even it looks pretty archaically used in around 20th century time, still it seems that will bold enough for couple decades.

"Oh no, don't tell me I'm going to sleep there?" He clutched onto driver's seat, sharp glares batting at Jaehwan. He hums instead then pulled out his key. Then hops off his car, same goes to Seongwoo and locked the doors. The elder was feeling frustration since the other's response short.

"Though, we won't stay here too long, our trip will be quite a distant!" He rung his car and unlocked the gate, giving away for Seongwoo to enter. The pathway from gate to the curb way of the main door has stone style and beside are short bushes and plain grass as a front yard presents.

They lead to the old door without a knob. The older raised a brow, bewilderedly more as he glimpses down on what they were standing. It said "Welcome" but in mirror like, which can't possibly you were unable to rotate whatever it's position.

"How will you open that door?" Clueless guest had no idea how old does this guy to use them. Jaehwan simply pushed it, sending him unimpressed look when the older wanting to slap himself already. And then they enter his domain, but not temporary. Seongwoo being the last one who steps in, jumped out when the door banged shut behind him.

"Oops, probably the wind?" Then continues walking as of the guest tracing at the door, figuring out how the heck that thin furniture strong enough to make a thud sound. Thinking about it shivers his spine and faced away.

When they stepped the second storey of Jaehwan's house, he led the guest towards his room while himself going to rummage exactly he was searching for. "You should where, more on casual, not those typical expose outfits, learn place you are on," he presumed then left him behind.

Seongwoo clicked his tongue in annoyance and obliged instead. Judging by his odd taste of wear, Jaehwan had more on like fall season kind of clothes. Especially the color themed itself. But he chose simple dog white shirt and neon green stripes jogging pants. And the way he checked on the mirror somehow devastated why on earth he would wear this outside that no one dare to have a chat with him.

"Brother, are you done?" He called out. "Don't call me brother, kiddo," he picked his outfit then vacate out the room. "Hey, I haven't called an older brother you know," Jaehwan who is leaning on the bar of the stairs, waiting for his so-called brother land his feet on the ground floor.

"Why? Do you have a younger instead?" He mocked. "Oh yeah we have," Jaehwan looked up at him where Seongwoo stops descending. "Have you seen him and knew you were his brother?" He arched a brow, expecting the younger if able to answer that queue. "Yeah," an audible respond but the guest can tell he was sort of disturbed there.

"What's wrong?" Then pursued heading down and walked beside him. "Nothing, I just hope for the best for him to find our brothers," he grins genuinely and Seongwoo frowned from his words. "It just I don't get it, how can you even tell if I'm one of your lost brothers?" Jaehwan shifts as he faced infront of him, grasped his both shoulders.

"The moment you guys perched this land, something was going on that spot you all stepped on. And only thing I gathered informations so far was, you Demigods defeated and separated with a thought of being one of the normal people living. Which is why I felt so upset that time and reflected myself if I should be given up. But the moment I receive a message from thy heaven above, there's a chance that I can find them, if only if, I need to prove who I'm bringing with," he delicately construed, meanwhile Seongwoo deadpanned from his speech for some part.

"Well, okay, so may I ask if where is your younger brother?" Glancing sideways hoping this unknown brother might pop out. But he tapped his shoulder and told him to go back in the car then moved out. The older confused with his actions and over passed him before exitting.

"You're ignoring my question, kiddo, where is he? You're not going to leave him alone, don't you?" Seongwoo glared at him but Jaehwan didn't budge that expression of his. Although he rather sighed and stared him into the eye. "He's not here okay, he is doing the same thing I am," then passed around him, unlocked the door just pulling with a palm itself.

Seongwoo just can't believe what he saw. There was no string attached on a door, no automatic closing metal thing above it, and the empty hand itself. "How did you do that?" The older had breathtaking moment because this has no magic tricks involve. "Hope you have one," besides he hops his car and same goes to Seongwoo.

"Next up, Busan," powered on his vehicle and ready to go. Their travel was smooth and half away to their destination.

Seongwoo dazing his hand, recalling the tiniest unbelievable moment that Jaehwan did. "Is it possible I can do that?" Out of curiosity, he answered back with honesty. "Of course, but we have our own style of "magic tricks" you might called, but seems your label is way far from my imagination, I had no idea what you can do with it," then moves the shifter and stomped his accelerator.

"Oooh, can't wait," he grins smugly.

Any Ongniel shippers here???