3

I didn't move an inch despite of snapping sounds coming from his camera. It wasn't annoying, frankly, I was kind of enjoying of the tone. And again he checked the gallery.

"You look beautiful here, you could have been my model instead?" He lifted his brow and grins to me. I shook my head, denying the fact that I don't. Seriously, I'm not so confident with my face like I have my glasses on?

"Ahaha, believe me, you look very pretty, Yeekyu," I don't know why my chest banged quickly. Am I going to die? No no. Why would I fall for that trick. Or rather trying to be nice, right? Yeah, maybe he was being so nice to me.

"Okay, thank you, well, you too?" And I shouldn't had said that. It's okay. It's just exchanging other compliment even though it was our first encounter.

He disposed his gadget to his mini cam bag, slinging over his shoulder, "Did you have your breakfast?"

It's 12 o'clock am and you are asking me that I haven't yet ate my breakfast. "Of course I had, have you?" I wondered. He secretly scratching the back of his neck and grins childishly. "Actually, I don't, guess this would be my brunch time?" I widen my eyes. Why wouldn't he ate his own breakfast? We even lived nearby this place though. I mean like, how the heck?

"You'll be thankful that you know me" He warmly spread his lips and turned his heels back. I followed behind instead while I took glance to the boulders.

I wonder why it's so much important with that spot? I'll be better search more then.

We ended up in an expensive restaurant that was known here at Busan. It is quite famous cause the drink add up much wine and even beer to their drinks. The guy passed by the waiter and properly leaned him to whisper something.

Then the waiter nodded and led the way as we walked behind instead.

Boy, I don't think this as a blind date i'm-

"So why are you curious on those typical stuffs, you know?" He slower down his pace to align me. "I'm just really into those. Like, how can you tell it, the nature made this so amazingly without flaws" I briefly explained to him the concept I was into.

He bobbed his head which understood afterwards and arrived our table to reserve. We sat down and the waiter handed out the menu, bowed and walked away.

Daniel quickly checked over what was written and lend it to me. I slightly confused at first but my hand unconsciously reached the menu and take a peek.

"So, what's yours?" "Beef steak is fine with me" I gave it back. That was the cheapest meal I could ever find because seriously, I have manners even if it's just a food. Again, he nodded,called out the waiter and return it along mentioning our orders. The waiter briskly walked away while holding the menu.

He turned to me then grinned afterwards as he rummaged the utensils been placed. "But really, you have no idea about this face?" He lifted his face, a bit shyly and expecting that I could get what he meant.

But really, I don't know that he was famous just because of his photos. Sure he has the looks but how come I didn't hear his name so far?

I shook my head and blinked innocently, "Ah it's okay, I guess I shouldn't be too petty, haha,"  chuckling nervously yet slight try to admit what he has done. Well his laugh was cute though, he was shrugging his shoulder at the same time he laughed along.

"It's okay!" I chirped till then our orders are serve well. I deliciously savoring the steak, attempting to rip the part with my teeth that could form a tug of war. It was fresh and juicy as I delightfully chewing like I miss this kind of feeling.

Meanwhile I noticed how bizarre scene I just witness across me. "You're already done?" I asked in monotonous. He blinked innocently and calmly respond with a nod. How did he even eat in around 15 minutes running?

"How the..." "Told you, it was supposed to be my brunch ahaha," He excliamed as he heard my words.

After that, we confidently went out the resto and stopped by infront of it for awhile. "So I bet I have another place to go though, so I will go ahead, alright?" Daniel gestured pointing behind him, smiling purely.

"Sure, Goodby-" but before I bid my goodbye, waving to him, he briskly walked away and even jogged as his figure been shrinking until it disappeared off the view.

Sure it was nice to meet him though, well probably as neighbor seemed he was living somewhere above my room so I hoped we will meet next time.

Right, starting from morning upto this afternoon, I didn't check any updates on my phone. I fished it to my pocket and gasped because of so many notification. I missed a lot of calls and received messages from that boy again.

What did he want to this time to me? I sighed annoyingly but went to that library again. It was few blocks away and I was glad I ate somewhere near or else Ren will probably throwing nags on me if I took so long.

Soon as I entered, a bell rung harmoniously. Suddenly I bumped someone's arm that my phone accidentally slipped out of my hand. I could have mumbled under my breath when this someone picked up my phone and handed it to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," He bowed. I took my phone and bowed too with an uneasy smile. He simper back and bowed again. Then he left out, gently pushing and holding the door as it closed.

I spend few minutes more to search that boy. The library is too wide enough to find each other's head, especially if you have no problems, right?

"Finally, I found you," and I walked towards him, which he is pushing the cart with some pile of books on it. "Aish, and you came back? Nah, just go home already" He shooed me over his bare hand while putting the books on the shelves. "What? What did I do?" "Someone help me out instead of you, so no thanks" He admitted.

That ate my time trying to decrypt what he was saying. "Yunhyeong?" Minki knew Yunhyeong anyway but they were not that close to each other yet. He denied and kept the misplace books on the cart and moves.

"My regular customer who just came out, haven't you passed by him?" He stared at me while pushing the cart with his both elbows on the bar. So that was his regular customer hugh? "Hmm nice one"

"And oh, I should share you about this"