17

Third POV

(Out of the Busan)

The unknown man, busy glancing on a map to his phone same to his current location. He end up this simple house with black car parked in a garage. It's already almost afternoon and there might be a chance that the owner probably here.

He shifted infront of the door, take a deep breath to gather up his courage facing behind a mysterious gate. He knocked with his knuckle and yelped out a call, "Hello? Is anyone in there?" A man eavesdropping to the door. He can hear upcoming footsteps which he stepped back. As it swung open, revealing a lady that barely fix her hair and crumpled clothes she was wearing.

He rather raised a brow, being clueless that he didn't expect to see. "What?" She glared at him and turns her heels as walking away. The man mumbling words while entering an untouched door. He gently slammed behind him then roams inside the house.

Basically, he came from an ancient-like shelter whose writing about missing people and he seek to find them all. He only wore brown scarf with dark chocolate jacket and mocha shirt inside. Also the pants he puts on is black. Symbolizing his character like solving a puzzle or something without any clue where he searching for.

But this guy is a Demigod. Yet has a weak sensory for identifying if it's a human or something else. He has the weakest though well-developed on this skill out of 11 of them. Although, Of course, he equipped a specialty that each of them has.

There's a thud sound above him causing himself to look up. "He's here... " The man timidly climbed up the stairs and assumed his gait towards the room wherein the sound coming from. The door was open and judging what he peeped through inside, it was sort of mess, clothes were everywhere to be seen even just a peek of the doorway.

He halts his feet, squinting how his mind tracing scenes on what was going on here, but he put it aside seems that he dont need to know that. The man knocked and pushed it a bit wider. So far, only the bed, clothes and a misplaced blanket were visible.

"Now where did he g-" "Sorry, but who are you?"

Both cold eyes piercing to the man who just barged without the owner knowing it

Both cold eyes piercing to the man who just barged without the owner knowing it. He bowed and mumbled sorry that might interrupt the owner. Though he just laughed out and knotted his bath robe. "I believe your wife was just came out tho, in case if you were looking for," the old-fashioned man informed.

"Oh no, really, I dont mind, for your information that was not my wife, I'm single," What shocked the man from the owner's exclaims was the word single. He is pretty sure they just make out cause until now look at his room, does the typhoon occured inside?

"Then what was that for? If you don't mind answer it," "Just one of my list, and speaking of that, I didn't know I have a guy this time," He heeded to the man's direction as he paced back everytime he moves. "Or maybe you were impatience that I didn't check my email, well, I don't mind if you want it now," he lustfully smirks reaching him out.

"Dude, I'm straight," the owner quirks a brow then loosen his smile. "What a turn off, then why are you here?" He went back to his room, start to change. The man relieved from what this person did and leans to the wall. "I just need accompany, though I searched it manually like this way, " he reasoned.

"And why would I tag you along, stranger," he swayed a blower to his hair while checking himself on a mirror. "Hmm, you might know if you accept my offer," he enters and lend a hand to someone. "Brother," this person who called a brother stopped from his doing and perks up. Doubting was filling up his thought. Something that intrigued on that word.

The guy grinned waiting for him to react. "I'm Seongwoo, Ong Seongwoo by the way," he handshaked with him. "Kim Jaehwan, just call me Jaehwan,"

-x-

In the middle of the road, where there is a bridge across their vehicles on the other side. And the sound of waves clearly were soothing enough to hear. It's 8 in the morning and Jaehwan drove back to his place with someone.

"Why did you call me brother, tho?" Seongwoo rests his chin over a hand, staring the sea on his right. "It's complicated, I need to search someone to prove that you are my brother," he conversed steering it to the left direction.

The guest traced him from behind with bewilderedly expression on his face. "If I can't wait much, I might want to fuck you now," He claimed and Jaehwan rather cringed yet that seems to be a clue from his previous identity.

"Hugh, so maybe in case I met her, let me guess your label, Seongwoo," as the traffic light turned to red. He faced to the guest and Seongwoo arched a brow at him, not well-oriented with his speech there.

"You were called as Lascivious,"

This Demigod is one struggle to halt with. You can't stop him from doing his session, every single time. He has known mark that every citizens might recognize who owned those mark by. It is placed at left side of a person's neck, in between from the collar bone and the jawline.

Truthfully, he did this just to stress him out. Which is sort of effective for him. After making out with someone, during their meeting, Lascivious took over the speech. And his dearest brothers agreed from his opinion.

Even Bedrock can't help but to accept that he possibly brainstormed along with them. What kind of disturbing was he was too thirsty for lust.

Sometimes he seduced a woman who did nothing and for few minutes with a chit chat, he'd been on someone's place, pretty occupied. Other Demigods won't be surprised if he made someone form on their tummy. Gladly, none of them has.