6

Yeekyu's POV

Argh, I finally got out from the maze and spotted some piles of people crowding on the center, leaving the vacant tables when someone was having a speech. Good thing I wore heels enough to find my brother. Take this as a luck cause I can predict that I will be lost in track soon.

"Yah, where have you been?" Someone hit my head upside causing me to bobble my own. I batted glares to him which he felt regression. "I just met someone, that's all," I rubbed my head as I stood properly.

"Who is that someone? Did you ask, perhaps, a name?" I don't know if he is curious or somehow upset but I shrugged. "I didn't get his name, someone called him after I gave mine," Jonghyun widened his eyes and raised a brow.

"So it's a guy? Now I doubt what you did there," He pinched his chin and had this judge face on him. I mean look with that not-so-angry man he is! "Believe me, he's practically just a cool guy"

"So let's hear out our CEO, the youngest fellow and replaced by his sweet father, Lai Guanlin!" then guests applaud along that both of us get distracted.

"Wait, he is the CEO?" I pointed my index finger to him, not stretching it out but stayed on my position. My brother glanced to the stand and simply nodded. I faced at him. "You gotta be kidding me right?" I blocked him and he shoved me away. "Yeah, why?" He was a bit furious now.

"Well... " I looked away and watched infront of me. "That's the guy I was talking about," He choked and covered mouth, staring at me unbelievable way.

"You approached him?!" He exclaimed and I shushed him down cause some people had those sharing looks on us. He finally lowered his voice than usual. "Well, he approached me," I mumbled and he tapped his chin and got an idea.

"Or rather because you touch one of his possessions, don't you?" I gulped. Possessions? Those stuffs was too precious to him even? I mean, how anyway?!

"I didn't intentionally to touch it bu-" "Stop right there for a moment, we might missed his speech," then turned to the boy who began blabbering like a professional speaker. The way how small gestures swayed his hand over the stand shows how much experience he was into. Not going to lie but, it looked cool to him.

"It consists about historical places nearby the museum. Like do you hear about the Legend of 9 stones?" Crowded murmured each other but most of them replied as no. He nodded smugly and proceeded,

"Well it believed that 9 fallen Demi Gods came from heaven. Demi Gods defined like a God but mortal ones. That means they probably going to die which attained their nature's gift into ashes. They might consider themselves as heroes, based on research, but the reason why I made this is I want to share knowledge about this. I, a junior CEO, still studying for the sake to enhance my learnings and I need cooperation for this project. That's why I invite you everyone if you'll likely to accept my offer. But overall, I'm glad all of you came from my invitation and pleasing to meet you all, thank you." He bowed with reassuring smile on his face then climbed down the stage causing the crowds roared in joy and applauses filled inside such enormous room.

I clapped along and nodded. So his name is Guanlin? Pretty rare to hear of. I checked my wrist watch and it's still early like,

09:21 am

"Jonghyun, what time this event will end?" I whined timidly that I was desperate going out right now. He looked at me and raised a brow. "At 12, why?" "Nothing... " I averted my eyes away from him and looked around.

Well there are 3 hours more, I can wait but I might die in boredom when I finally got home.

The event's done and my brother bid others goodbyes with his other colleagues while me? Leaning on a wall, crossed my arms and waiting for him to come out since he is listening non-stop with those small chats and just giggled his ass off.

Even though it's cute but bro, I really need to go now seriously.

I tapped my foot impatiently. I startled that something darkened, which possibly someone blocked the light way so I swiftly looked up who was it.

Dewm, why is he so tall even.

"You probably know my name right?" He said. "Yeah" "Let me introduce you properly, Lai Guanlin, Guanlin for short, and I'm the CEO of this building, ever asking why I had such a lot of toys so far from my collection?" He grinned proudly as he even stretched his arms out then offer his hand. I smoothly accepts it and shook with formality. "Again, Kim Yeekyu, sister of Jonghyun," I smiled back.

He pulled away and hummed in response. "So he is your brother hugh? I see, I believed you are good on these stuffs then?"

Is that another offer that I supposed to join or what?

"Not precisely but, I guess I am," "What does that suppose to mean?" Casually asked once again. Disturbingly a person in formal suit approached to him and showed something on a folder. He quickly traced his eyes and hummed as his answer. "Put this on my desk, I'll catch up," the woman bowed and walked away then he shifted look to me.

"Haha, I guess you may g-" "Bye," He patted my shoulder then walked oppositely instead. I left dumbfounded. I thought it was- or maybe, whatever.

"Let's head back," my brother tugged my wrist then went out.

I'm already at my room, probably alone, besides, my brother just stopped by here anyway. Maybe he checked on Minki seemed he keeps asking me how is he doing. Come on, can you just visit him instead? Well good thing he listen from what I just said. Believe me, it happened as always.

Just because I'm loner wolf for a while doesn't mean I could survive this silence?! "Should I go to Daniel's? Well I don't even know his room, maybe I'll ask at the counter then" I hopped down my bed and moved to the door.

Once I opened the door, I spotted broad-shoulder guy, who paused still which about to knock the door, flashy blinked and put down his hand. He chuckled awkwardly and I giggled back.

"I was about to knock though," he rubbed his nape. "I see that coming," I crossed arms and leaned to the doorway. "Ahaha, by the way, I was planning to meet up with my childhood friend, is it okay to invite you out? I mean, because your new here and I'm, you know," He continuously rubbing his nape looking for the exact word he could put on.

"I don't mind I guess, I have no specific scheadule these days so far," I shrugged that made him squealed but covered his mouth to shut. I laughed from his action. I didn't know he was so cute for this.

"Sorry, it's tomorrow anyway, sorry if this is just sudden though," he widely smiled and formed crescents on his eyes.

"It's fine, I'm somehow used to that," I nodded instead. "Great! I will knock you if I'm ready okay?" He raised two thumbs up. I did the same thing and he waved at me while getting farther away from our gaps now.

"And who is that?!" I startled when this sudden husky voice spoke.

Oh no.