16

Yeekyu POV

Finally, I arrived my room. I plopped down to my bed and stretching out my arms with such spacious in here.

It was a tough day. I didn't expect he has this side of him towards someone, I assume, a fan of his. To me, you should be nice to your fans to keep up your fame. Or maybe avoiding from any kind of controversies that might occur on his life.

But he just nagged a kid. Well not exactly a kid, seems his age can put him to jail.

Now, I wonder what his responsibility that made Kang Daniel triggered? I couldn't ask him because he had no mood to talk about of what happened before. Not to mention, even his older friend noticed that and ignored the situation instead. I just don't get it.

Like I was about to search about him, though, suddenly someone barges in. I flinched from the thud sound and checked who was it. "What is it now?" Back stick on the side of the doorway, lacing my arms as I arched a brow to my one and only brother.

He seems exhausted. I rolled eyes then gestured my chin towards my room inside as he understood. As he sat down, well probably lay down afterwards, he was huffing to regain enough his energy. I lent my water bottle as he quickly accepts it. Jonghyun gulped down the half filled of my bottle and staring at him in 'bruh, really?'.

He was refreshed and sniffles for awhile. "Our... CEO wanted to see you," That's all? That is all you exert effort to run just to pass me that message? "Bro, you could have give him my number, you thot," I lightly hit him yet he return me a glare.

"And that would be worse if I gave him yours," then he stood up, dusting his common bluish polo and his shade slacks. Look at him, acting all mighty and how protective he is to me. I cannot lie if I find this sweet, though.

I quirks a right brow at him, "I'm old enough to do these stuffs, brother, you should know that!" I proclaimed, which he glimpsed at me and return some judging look I never ever admire that. "Still, I already told you, what's the big deal?" Jonghyun ruffles my hair as feeling annoyed just a little from him.

On the next day, two of us drove to the building we were exactly gone to when there was an introducing their new project. We walked in and he led me to his Boss' Office. Of course I was trembling a bit, not knowing what could be this boss' intention this time around? We met on his so-called party, yet he toured me around his collection. And I gave my name yet in only know him in the middle of his speech.

"I have something to do, Yeekyu, so I will leave you there, then," Before I could reply, he briskly walked away opposite of mine. Being hanged up behind is the most I hated to my brother. But I can't argue with that seems I'm standing on where he is working on.

I faced to the delicate door whereas it labelled as someone seems has a high position yet in his early age.

Lai Guanlin

I heaved an air then knuckles towards the door diligently. "Excuse me, Sir?" I merely hesitate when I am supposed to be older than him. Though, I'm being formal here in case if he would nagged me because of the term I used at him. "Come in, Yeekyu,"

Hearing that deep voice made me flinched. I turned the doorknob then peeped inside his room. I mean wow, this is luxurious baby. Those shiny curtains reflecting against the ceiling light. The pattern of the tiles are detailed enough that can chill the mood. Along the aroma of his scent roaming around his place. Few of the blinds overflowing with joyful approach from the view of his room.

Okay, like I never had this kind of house, but this is HIS ROOM IN A BUSINESS BUILDING. How can I relate if I'm just a potato living a potato sack. Well especially I met someone I didn't know he's known.

Witnessing this unbelievable penthouse, to me, It's just because they were lazy to go home. Although, I might reflect on this judging by this young soon-to-be-successor owned a room on his own building.

What a rich kid.

"Are you done dazing my home or not, cause I would probably get bored easily and likely to slumber for few seconds more," He spoke, fiddling his expensive pen and placed it aside from his mat. Then he locked his fingers over his upper lip and plainly stared at me. I don't know why but my body shivered from that eye contact.

Why am I surprised?

"I'm done, sir," Still being polite anyway. His chin put on his right palm which his elbow against the desk, on the other hand, spread out his lingering fingers on the opposite side of his desk. "You don't need to call me sir, you're way older than me," he grinned that his dimple shown.

I nodded instead, waiting for him to state the reason why I am here. The moment I was stupid is that he eyed down quickly and went back to stare me. I don't know if I find him pervert or what, albeit brows furrowed instead. "Seat please," claimed nonchalantly as instead fidgeting sat down the sofa across him.

"I plan to hold a party, for the first day of my project I just implemented. And seems you were just a visitor that moment, I sincerely want to invite you over in person. No wonder why I called out your big brother to come here," He welled announced the content of my appearance.

Isn't that too early? That celebration wasn't last week though, but somehow close to that date.

"When?" Not trying to be rude, but it bothered me when I received these information. "It will happen in next week, I need to prepare the stuffs for this project. Besides, even my photographer haven't emailed me," he clicked with his mouse, about to peek his profile. "Yup, he haven't, maybe hyung is busy," the shut down his computer.

I expect someone around his age, but because this is business we are talking about, who is he tryna say?

"I keep that for aside, so, are you free next week?" He laced together his hands and smiled as one of the professionals. "Yes, I think I will come," I simpers back. "Good!" He clapped and stood to goes around the table. Guanlin offered a hand and I timidly take as he pulled me up.

"I'll treat you, consider this as my thanks to you," then paced out of the door while I followed him instead.

There is a cafe corner and he ordered two coffee, moreover he bestowed me when I find this a tiny gift but I appreciate instead. We walked to the exit, and casually talking together.

Lai Guanlin is studying International School, who got honors and medals because of his great intelligence he performed his school. Eventhough that school is private and has high rated based on its facilities they have. He rather had his lunch came from the delivery and ride back to his building on a limousine.

He believed he is famous in his school, but he has no friends. Guanlin has this utmost standards toward someone. Comparing from employees and students, he would probably thought this just the same stand.

"I'll see you there, Yeekyu," he held the door opening as I stepped out. "Thank you again, Guanlin, I'll might return this favor to you too," I said. "No, it's fine," He nodded back. I bid my goodbye and the same as him. I'll just hopped in a taxi, and text my brother that I will go home for now.

"Hyung must be here in 5, 4, 3-"

"2, 1? That's earliest than I did last time,"

"Yah! Why didn't you even send me, Daniel hyung??" He whined.

"Hahaha, I was busy passed few days behind," He wrapped an arm around the boy's neck and enters back the building.